Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crazy news

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female
Number of posts : 996
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Crazy news Empty
PostSubject: Crazy news   Crazy news Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:08 pm

Arrest made after FedEx sends drug to wrong place

(07-05) 12:40 PDT BALTIMORE (AP) --

FedEx prides itself on reliability. But a mistaken delivery tipped off police to a 200-pound shipment of marijuana that someone tried to send from Pembroke Pines, Florida to Baltimore via the shipping company.

Police tell The (Baltimore) Sun they learned about the shipment when it was delivered Tuesday to the wrong resident.

Authorities posed as FedEx employees and arrested the shipment's intended recipient, 30-year-old Richard Gwatidzo.

Officials say he was charged Thursday with possession of a large quantity of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute along with other drug related charges.

Police say they also seized eight other FedEx boxes with nearly 400 pounds of the drug.

Authorities are trying to determine the sender's identity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zarra.nl
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

Crazy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy news   Crazy news Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:09 pm

Man rips off wax Hitler's head

A waxwork of Adolf Hitler at Madame Tussaud's wax museum in Berlin. A 41-year-old man tore the head off from the controversial exhibit on its opening day Saturday, July 5, 2008; he was arrested by police after he jumped over the desk and ripped off the head of the waxwork figure in protest of the controversial exhibit that showed a glum-looking Adolf Hitler behind his desk in a mock bunker during the last days of his life. Reuters photo by Tobias Schwarz

Crazy news Ba-germany-hitle_0498742029

Read the whole story

Last edited by Zarra on Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

Crazy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy news   Crazy news Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:14 pm

Ore. man completes flight of fancy - in lawn chair

Kent Couch lifts off from his gas station in Bend, Ore., in his lawn chair rigged with more than 150 giant party balloons. Couch, 48, is making his third cluster balloon flight and hopes to go more than 200 miles to Idaho before running out of daylight or helium. Associated Press photo by Jeff Barnard

Crazy news Ba-lawn_chair_ba_0498742669

read the whole story
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Crazy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy news   Crazy news Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:59 pm

Zarra wrote:
Ore. man completes flight of fancy - in lawn chair

Kent Couch lifts off from his gas station in Bend, Ore., in his lawn chair rigged with more than 150 giant party balloons. Couch, 48, is making his third cluster balloon flight and hopes to go more than 200 miles to Idaho before running out of daylight or helium. Associated Press photo by Jeff Barnard

Crazy news Ba-lawn_chair_ba_0498742669

read the whole story

I'va always wanted to do this....jajaja
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Crazy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy news   Crazy news Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:40 pm

Recently a mexican priest tried to do the same. He took off with a bagillion balloons. It's ironic tat his harness with all the balloons was found in tact, but that he's missing. People are speculation about heaven. I'll post newspost when i find it.

P.s. I'm not sure the priest was mexican,but i think he was. dont shoot me if he isn't.
Back to top Go down
Sigma.
Wolf
Sigma.

Male
Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Crazy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy news   Crazy news Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:34 pm

"ch-chuck" god i love my shotgun, RUN DARK JJAY RUN
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Crazy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy news   Crazy news Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:55 pm

Correction, he wasn't Mexican, but Brazillian. *runs like the wind*
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

Crazy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy news   Crazy news Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:27 pm

Dark Jjay wrote:
Correction, he wasn't Mexican, but Brazillian. *runs like the wind*

Thank god....ups!! i mean thank satan!!
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

Crazy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy news   Crazy news Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:36 pm

Good boy Vlad!

Least Competent Criminals

Not Ready for Prime Time: James Milsom, 21, was arrested in Avon and Somerset, England, in June after a hidden camera in a police bait car caught him breaking in and swiping the GPS device. It was his third arrest in four months for breaking into a police bait car to steal a GPS (caught by the hidden camera each time). [Daily Telegraph (London), 6-23-08]

In June, Reno, Nev., homicide detective David Jenkins was sitting in his unmarked car (but one with emergency lights on the dash and a police radio blaring away) when Mercedes Green, 19, hopped in and, yelling to be heard over the radio, propositioned him for sex. "You're not the police, are you?" she asked. "What do you think," he said. "I didn't think so," the streetwise woman replied. After her arrest, Green explained: "You wear glasses, and I didn't think police could wear them." [Reno Gazette Journal, 6-26-08]
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

Crazy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy news   Crazy news Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:44 pm

Zarra wrote:
Good boy Vlad!

jajajajajaja...i didn’t wanted to get in trouble here!! jajaja
Back to top Go down
Sigma.
Wolf
Sigma.

Male
Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Crazy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy news   Crazy news Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:07 am

Zarra wrote:
Good boy Vlad!

Least Competent Criminals

Not Ready for Prime Time: James Milsom, 21, was arrested in Avon and Somerset, England, in June after a hidden camera in a police bait car caught him breaking in and swiping the GPS device. It was his third arrest in four months for breaking into a police bait car to steal a GPS (caught by the hidden camera each time). [Daily Telegraph (London), 6-23-08]

In June, Reno, Nev., homicide detective David Jenkins was sitting in his unmarked car (but one with emergency lights on the dash and a police radio blaring away) when Mercedes Green, 19, hopped in and, yelling to be heard over the radio, propositioned him for sex. "You're not the police, are you?" she asked. "What do you think," he said. "I didn't think so," the streetwise woman replied. After her arrest, Green explained: "You wear glasses, and I didn't think police could wear them." [Reno Gazette Journal, 6-26-08]
Wtf, thats some stupid 'hoe XD
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

Crazy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy news   Crazy news Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:19 am

Annoyed homeowner wants kitty leash law

Close WICHITA, Kan., July 15 (UPI) -- An angry resident wants Wichita, Kan., to adopt a leash law for cats so he can keep his neighbor's pet out of his yard.

Howard Feiner told the City Council that he has no objection to cats, the Wichita Eagle reported. But he said he does object to his daily gathering up of kitty poop.

"We would like to enjoy our patio without the stench of an animal every day," he said.

Officials say there are no ordinances on the books now that would help Feiner. While dogs must stay in their owners' yards, cats are free to roam legally.

Mayor Carl Brewer said that the city would try to come up with a solution. No one else on the council had anything to say on the matter.

Last edited by Zarra on Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

Crazy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy news   Crazy news Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:21 am

Man armed with light bulb robs store
July 14, 2008 06:24pm

POLICE are searching for a man who robbed a Brisbane service station armed with a fluorescent light bulb.

The offender, who's been described as chubby, walked into the Shell service station at Breakfast Creek in Brisbane's north about 4.45am (AEST) today and demanded money, police said.

He used the fluorescent light tube to threaten a female worker, before fleeing the scene on foot with a sum of cash.

He is described by police as caucasian, about 180cm tall with a chubby build and blue eyes.

He was wearing a singlet with white stripes down the sides, shorts, white sports shoes and a dark balaclava at the time of the robbery.
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

Crazy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy news   Crazy news Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:36 am

Pets might lead to petting

Every single man knows: Walking a dog in the park is a babe magnet. And Saudi Arabia's Islamic religious police want to stop it right now.

"If a man is caught with a pet, the pet will be immediately confiscated and the man will be forced to sign a document pledging not to repeat the act," al-Othman told the Al-Hayat newspaper. "If he does, he will be referred to authorities." The ban does not address women.

So far, the prohibition did not appear to have any effect in Riyadh. It's extremely rare, anyway, to see anyone in the capital walking a dog — much less carrying a cat in public — despite the authorities' claims of flirtatious young men luring girls with their pets in malls.

Salesmen at a couple of Riyadh pet stores said Thursday they did not receive any orders from the commission banning the sale of pets. Cats and dogs were still on display.

"I didn't hear of the ban," said Yasser al-Abdullah, a 28-year-old Saudi nurse, who was at one pet store with his 3-month-old collie, Joe.

Al-Abdullah, who also owns an 8-month-old Labrador, said a couple of Western friends had been told to get off the streets by the religious police for walking their dogs.

"I won't allow the commission to take my dogs from me," he said.

The religious police prowl streets and malls throughout the kingdom, ensuring unmarried men and women do not mix, confronting women they feel are not properly covered or urging men to go to prayers.

They also often make attempts to plug the few holes in the strict gender segregation that innovations bring. In 2004, for example, they tried to ban cameras on cell phones, fearing that men and women would exchange pictures of each other — though the prohibition was quickly revoked.

There was no word whether commission authorities intend to expand the dog and cat ban beyond the capital.

The prohibition may be more of an attempt to curb the owning of pets, which conservative Saudis view as a sign of corrupting Western influence, like the fast food, shorts, jeans and pop music that have become more common in the kingdom.

Although it has never been common to own pets in the Arab world, it's becoming increasingly fashionable among the upper class in Saudi Arabia and other countries such as Egypt.

In Islamic tradition, dogs are shunned as unclean and dangerous, though they are kept for hunting and guarding. In large cities around the Middle East, stray dogs are considered pests.

The ban on cats is more puzzling, since there's no similar disdain for them in Islamic tradition.

One of the Prophet Muhammad's closest companions was given the name Abu Huraira, Arabic for "the father of the kitten," because he always carried a kitten with him and a number of traditional stories of the prophet show Muhammad encouraging people to treat cats well.

Crazy news Ba-saudi_dog_and_0498857851
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

Crazy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy news   Crazy news Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:03 am

Babies born 8/8/08 at 8:08; weigh 8 pounds, 8 ounces

FERGUS FALLS, Minn. — Meet Hailey Jo Hauer and Xander Jace Riniker, both born at 8:08 a.m. on 8/8/08, weighing 8 pounds, 8 ounces, in neighboring states.

Xander, born at St. Luke's Hospital in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, is the eighth grandchild for his mother's parents. And he's not the only one in his family with an unusual birthday: His 2-year-old brother, Kael, was born on 4/5/06.

Lindsey Hauer thought staff at Lake Region Hospital in Minnesota were joking when they told her the time of her daughter's birth. And then she got a call from the birthing suite noting Hailey's weight.

Nurse Jenny Harstad joked that she tried to shrink the baby to 18 inches from her actual 19.5 inches.
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

Crazy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy news   Crazy news Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:11 am

This entire story is really really weird:

In the first ever commercial cloning of a pet dog, Bernann McKinney, 57, paid the RNL Bio company £25,000 to recreate her beloved animal from skin cells removed from its ear tissue.

The five black puppies cost Ms McKinney her home - which she had to sell to raise the cloning fee.

But she said the price was worth paying. "It is a miracle for me because I was able to smile again, laugh again and just feel alive again," she said at a press conference in Seoul, where the company is based.

Ms McKinney, a former Hollywood beauty queen, said the pet had been her "partner and friend" and she hopes to recreate its personality in the five new puppies.

"Booger had a kindness in his heart and I believe that kindness is something that can be, I don't want to use the word reproduced, but the best way Dr Lee explained it is we can give him his body, you are going to give him the love and environment to recreate the original Booger's personality."

RNL Bio is associated with the laboratory that produced the first ever cloned dog and employs scientists who worked with Hwang Woo-suk, a scientist now on trial for fraud.

"I had to make sacrifices and I dream of the day, some day when everyone can afford to clone their pet because losing a pet is a terrible, terrible loss to anyone," she said.

RNL Bio is now looking for more bookings to clone pet dogs and believes its price will drop.

Now get ready for the weird part:

Missing years in Bernann McKinney's strange journey from Mormon sex case to clones called Booger

The secret life of the owner of the first cloned pet dog has started to emerge after she was unmasked as the “manacled Mormon” kidnapper Joyce McKinney.

The middle-aged blonde calling herself Bernann McKinney made headlines this week when five identical puppies were created using an ear from her dead pitbull.

Confronted with allegations yesterday, she denied being the woman who fled an Old Bailey trial in the 1970s accused of kidnapping her former lover at gunpoint, handcuffing him to a bed and forcing him to have sex.

However, a resident of Joyce McKinney’s home town of Newland, North Carolina, who saw footage of the woman with the cloning scientists in South Korea, told The Times: “That’s her. That is the woman I am familiar with.”

Before her dog, Booger, was cloned, it was treated at a local veterinary clinic but Miss McKinney was so erratic as a client that she had been banned by at least two local vets. Police were also once called to treat her horse after a complaint of abuse but no charges were filed. A social worker, psychiatrist and others also mounted a “group intervention”.

A British newspaper that tracked her down to the town nine years ago found that the former model had become a heavily-built, plain-looking loner. The woman in Seoul looked more glamorous. “I recognise her,” the acquaintance said. “She looks a lot more tended to than when I have seen her in recent years. She has scars on her arm. She told me her arm was bitten off and surgically reattached.”

The sheriff of Avery County, North Carolina, said that Miss McKinney faced an outstanding arrest warrant for “communicating threats” in her former home town. Kevin Frye, the police chief, said that local people began e-mailing him about Miss McKinney as soon as the news of her cloned dogs was broadcast on televi-sion. “I guess I was surprised she was in South Korea,” he said.

Mr Frye said that Ms McKinney had not lived in the area since he became sheriff at the end of 2006. However, she had a record that included an arrest on July 14, 2004, for communicating threats and cruelty to animals and a traffic violation on August 9, 2002. She also has an outstanding arrest warrant for allegedly communicating threats in 2003.

The creation of puppies from a dead pet was hailed as a miracle this week, but the possible resurrection of Miss McKinney excited Fleet Street journalists of a certain age even more.

In 1977, the former Miss Wyoming stalked her lover, a Mormon missionary, to a tabernacle in East Ewell, Surrey, allegedly kidnapped him and held him in a cottage in Devon. There, the 17-stone Kirk Anderson claimed, his petite, busty admirer tied him to a bed using mink-trimmed handcuffs, slipped into a see-through nightie and forced him into sex. At a remand hearing she declared her love for the Mormon with the immortal line: “I’d ski naked down Mount Everest with a carnation up my nose if he asked me.”

Her counsel told magistrates: “Me-think the Mormon doth protest too much. You have seen the size of Mr Anderson and you have seen the size of my client.” To flee on bail, she donned a red wig and disguised herself as a member of a mime troupe, together with her alleged accomplice, Keith May. No extradition warrant was issued. William Hucklesby, the detective who led the inquiry, said: “My own view is that we were well rid of her.”

Bob Marshall-Andrews, now the Labour MP for Medway, was at the time a young barrister who appeared in court for Mr May. He remembers being perplexed by the suggestion that the 27-year-old beauty queen had forced herself upon 6ft 4in Mr Anderson. “My instinct is that the prosecuting authorities. . . were very pleased to see the back of them. I myself was rather sorry. She was a woman of considerable presence.”

Miss McKinney’s own lawyer, Stuart Elgrod, has been bombarded over the years by calls from his former client. Mr Elgrod is ill but his wife, Natalie, said: “Not again! She always was a nutter. Every so often she finds us and drives us mad. Last time she wanted to know what material Stuart had because they wanted to make a film about her. Anthony Hopkins was going to play the part of Stuart.”

After fleeing Britain in 1978, Miss McKinney spent five weeks in hiding then resurfaced at the Hilton Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia, dressed as a nun. In the 1980s, she was arrested near Salt Lake City airport, where Mr Anderson worked, for allegedly harassing him. A rope and handcuffs were in her car.

Crazy news Comp385_380402a
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

Crazy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy news   Crazy news Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:23 pm

Summarizing to see if I got it right:

A hot nice looking beauty queen rapes a guy....she also is kind crazy and makes threatening calls to random people, she abuse here pets….

She then turns fat and ugly and runs to Korea (run from Us police?) there she falls in love with her dog and decided to lose everything by paying for her dog to be cloned…..five puppies are the result of the cloning….she is happy and famous, people back in the Us sees her on tv and want her back to pay for her crimes!!

Is that it?

P.S. I did like her just for rapping a guy…I want a girl to rape me too….gracias!!!
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

Crazy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy news   Crazy news Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Yeah almost. They don't know if she abuses her pets. (although spouse abuse and pet abuse do often go hand in hand)
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

Crazy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy news   Crazy news Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:48 pm

Zarra wrote:
Yeah almost. They don't know if she abuses her pets. (although spouse abuse and pet abuse do often go hand in hand)

How lame can that guy be if he felt abuse? what a sensitive wuss!!

I would be happy if a girl rape me, even if she is average looking.....
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

Crazy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy news   Crazy news Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:06 pm

I think males should have just as much right to feel raped as females. Not everyone is a masochist like you! Razz
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

Crazy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy news   Crazy news Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:17 pm

Zarra wrote:
I think males should have just as much right to feel raped as females. Not everyone is a masochist like you! Razz
Is not really masochist is it? I dont think im one....but I will not fell bad if a girl rapes me? if she beats the crap out me it wouldn’t be fun at all, but if she just tied me up and fucks me I’m all for it....
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

Crazy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy news   Crazy news Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:23 pm

That's masochistic, to want to be dominated and abused.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

Crazy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy news   Crazy news Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:19 pm

I just want to be raped not beat unconscious......so I guess I’m just a bit of that!!!
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

Crazy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy news   Crazy news Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:52 pm

Disposable Diaper Breaks Fall, Saves Child's Life

A disposable diaper has saved the life of an 18-month-old boy, breaking his fall from a third-floor apartment window, officials said Thursday.

Caua Felipe Massaneiro survived a 30-foot (10-meter) fall because his diaper snagged on a security spike embedded in the concrete wall around his apartment building in the northeastern Brazilian city of Recife.

The boy dangled from the spike for a moment, then "the diaper opened and the baby fell to the ground, but at a much slower speed," a police officer said. "The diaper obviously lessened the impact of the fall and saved the baby's life."

"It was a miracle," said the officer who declined to be identified because she was not authorized to speak to the press. "He could also have been killed by one of the spikes."

The child was treated for minor fractures at the Hospital Memorial Sao Jose, where spokesman Gilberto Tenorio said he was in stable condition.

Police have opened an investigation to determine how the toddler fell out the window and "if parental negligence was one of the causes," the police officer said.

The Folha de S. Paulo newspaper quoted Caua's father, 23-year-old Alexandre Cesar Massaneiro as saying that his son climbed onto a sofa underneath the window he fell from - "something he had never done before."

"It wasn't the diaper that saved him," Massaneiro told the newspaper. "It was God."
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

Crazy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy news   Crazy news Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:34 pm

Some selections from this years Darwin awards. (Digital award given to people who do the world a favour by dying in the most idiotic ways. Thus removing themselves from the gene pool.) http://www.darwinawards.com/

(2 February 2008, New York) A 50-year-old man was bird hunting in Upstate New York with his buddies and his faithful canine companion. They stopped for a smoke, and his dog found a deer leg bone!

The man tried to take the bone away, but like any right thinking dog, the animal would not relinquish its treasure. He stayed just out of reach. Frustrated with this blatant show of disobedience, the man grabbed his loaded shotgun by the muzzle and began wielding it like a club. Each time he swung it, the dog dodged.

Suddenly the "club" struck the ground and fired, shooting the man in the abdomen. He was airlifted to a nearby hospital, where he died from his injuries. He did remain conscious long enough to confirm this account to police; otherwise, his poor friends might now be under suspicion!

At least he didn't hit the dog.

(20 April 2008, Atlantic Ocean, Brazil) In 1982 Lawn Chair Larry, beloved survivor of a Darwin-worthy attempt, attached 45 helium weather balloons to his comfortable Sears lawn chair, packed a picnic and a , and cut the tether. But instead of drifting lazily above the Los Angeles landscape, the combined lift of 45 huge helium balloons rocketed Larry into LAX air traffic lanes 16,000 feet above sea level. Astoundingly, he survived the "flight."

In homage to Larry's aerial adventure, a Catholic priest recently ascended towards heaven on a host of helium party balloons. Adelir Antonio de Carli, 41, was attempting to set the world record for clustered balloon flight to publicize his plan to build a spiritual rest stop for truckers.

Sitting for more than 19 hours in a lawn chair is not a trivial matter, even in the comfort of your own backyard. The priest took numerous safety precautions, including wearing a survival suit, selecting a buoyant chair, and packing a satellite phone and a GPS. However, the late Adelir Antonio made a fatal mistake.

He did not know how to use the GPS.

The winds changed, as winds do, and he was blown inexorably toward open sea. He could have parachuted to safety while over land, but chose not to. When the voyager was perilously lost at sea, he prudently phoned for help. But rescuers were unable to reach him since he could not use his GPS! HE struggled with the control panel as the charge on the satellite phone dwindled.

Instead of a GPS, the priest let God be his guide, and God guided him straight to heaven. Bits of balloons began appearing on mountains and beaches. Ultimately the priest's body surfaced, confirming that he, like Elvis, had left the building.

The kicker? It's a Double Darwin. Catholic priests take vows of celibacy. Since they voluntarily remove themselves from the gene pool, the entire group earns a mass Darwin Award. Adelir Antonio wins twice over!

Wascally Wabbit

Snowmobiles and alcohol are a dangerous mix. Then came the rabbit.

After a day spent partying and racing snowmobiles in the wilderness, a group of snowmobilers were headed back to their cabin, when up popped a jackrabbit! They gave chase. Several collisions were narrowly averted, and so all the snowmobiles backed off... except one.

This snowmobiler kept his eye on the quarry and rapidly closed in. The rabbit darted aside to save itself. The snowmobiler closed in again. The rabbit ran toward the road, where there was less snow. Trying to ram his rabbit before it crossed the road, the man accelerated to Mach 1.

But the rabbit had other ideas. It darted into the culvert beneath the road. Witnesses stated that the snowmobiler never even braked. There was a metallic crunch as the accelerating vehicle rammed into the culvert, followed by a blast that shattered the snowmobile into a thousand bits.

This brand of snowmobile had a fuel tank mounted in front. The culvert admitted the tip of the snowmobile, then cut into the cowling, spilling fuel over the hot engine. The body of the snowmobiler was blown twenty feet back into the field.

(January 2008, Pennsylvania) A 23-year-old man with various body piercings wondered what it would feel like to connect his workplace test equipment to his chest piercings. Several co-workers tried to convince him that it was a bad idea to wire himself up to the electronic control tester, but he ignored their pleas.

He proceeded to connect two alligator clips to his piercings and hit the test button...

When the police and rescue personnel arrived, his co-workers were stiill trying to revive him with CPR and rescue breathing. They were not successful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crazy news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy news   Crazy news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy news
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next