Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

* Rabbits!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female
Number of posts : 996
Registration date : 2008-03-07

* Rabbits!! Empty
PostSubject: * Rabbits!!   * Rabbits!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:12 am

albino

Rabbits make great pets. They are intelligent, curious, active and playful. And they can live for about 12 years. They are not very suitable for small children, because they are fragile and need professional care.

Take them to the vet to get shots against rabbit diseases twice a year, allow them to live together with one or more other rabbits, feed them lots of hay, fresh vegetables and standard rabbit food and give them a large cage to run around in. Do all that, and you have a happy, active bunny.

I have two bunnies. Gizmo, a 9-year-old lionhead rabbit, male. And Tiger, a 3-year-old magpie rabbit, female.

Gizmo was abandoned by his former owner and was about 2 years when we got him. After some years, more and more research about rabbit behaviour was done and more information became available, it was obvious that rabbits need a buddy. So we went searching for a baby female bunny to keep Gizmo from getting lonely. We went through quite a lot of pet shops before we finally found Tiger, a fuzzy, little, white bunny with grey and black stripes. Tiger eventually grew to be twice as big as Gizmo.

Do you or did you have rabbits? What are your experiences with these animals? What is your opinion about rabbit care in your country?
Back to top Go down
http://www.zarra.nl
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-03-09

* Rabbits!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Rabbits!!   * Rabbits!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:34 pm

My experiennces with bunnies are not that good... Gizmo once ate half my T-shirt xD and we once had to watch a bunny,which then turned into him biting me in the nuts. And overall,bunnies are either afraid of me,or poop on my clothes... ¬,¬
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female
Number of posts : 996
Registration date : 2008-03-07

* Rabbits!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Rabbits!!   * Rabbits!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:39 pm

They must just hate you, because that was the only time Gizmo ever destroyed anything. And rabbits are naturally house-trained, ours never leave any faeces or pee outside their cage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zarra.nl
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

* Rabbits!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Rabbits!!   * Rabbits!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 12:46 am

guess they just hate me
Back to top Go down
Sigma.
Wolf
Sigma.

Male
Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-03-08

* Rabbits!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Rabbits!!   * Rabbits!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:01 pm

Dark Jjay wrote:
guess they just hate me
Duh.
You play guitar hero.
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

* Rabbits!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Rabbits!!   * Rabbits!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:21 pm

Guitar hero wasn't even thought of as cool back then. And i still had to wind up all my toys. No videogames,except at friends houses.
Back to top Go down
Sigma.
Wolf
Sigma.

Male

* Rabbits!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Rabbits!!   * Rabbits!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:15 am

Dark Jjay wrote:
Guitar hero wasn't even thought of as cool back then. And i still had to wind up all my toys. No videogames,except at friends houses.
Ypu play archlord.
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

* Rabbits!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Rabbits!!   * Rabbits!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:25 pm

wtf is archlord XD
Back to top Go down
Sigma.
Wolf
Sigma.

Male

* Rabbits!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Rabbits!!   * Rabbits!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:34 am

Haha my mistake i guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

* Rabbits!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Rabbits!!   * Rabbits!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* Rabbits!!
Page 1 of 1