Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The "look what I got" topic

Go down 
+2
SekhmetCLS
Zarra
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female
Number of posts : 996
Registration date : 2008-03-07

The "look what I got" topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "look what I got" topic   The "look what I got" topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:42 pm

Topic about orangutan

Elephant paints an elephant
Elephants painting plants

Crows using a human city to their advantage
Back to top Go down
http://www.zarra.nl
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: The "look what I got" topic   The "look what I got" topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:09 am

Zarra wrote:
Topic about orangutan

Elephant paints an elephant
Elephants painting plants

Crows using a human city to their advantage

You think an elephant from 100 yrs ago woulfny be able to this?
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: The "look what I got" topic   The "look what I got" topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:11 pm

A hundred years is not long enough for evolution, especially not in species that take a long time to grow up and breed. But a elephant from a 1000 years back, no I don't think they could have done that.

But I'll open a new topic about evolution so we could continue this conversation.

But lets get back on topic here;
The "look what I got" topic - Page 2 906868373X
(translation: The pig book) It has information about their history, anatomy, breeds, their role in human cultures etc.

The "look what I got" topic - Page 2 9038910541
(Translation: Small pets) Very basic information about all kinds of small pets.
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: The "look what I got" topic   The "look what I got" topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:05 pm

I bought a decent pair of headphones and a half decent mp3 player, so i'm pretty stoped Smile

The "look what I got" topic - Page 2 61229-full
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

PostSubject: Re: The "look what I got" topic   The "look what I got" topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:48 pm

I dont think I have bought anything but clothing in the last 2 years!! some for work and some for weekends!! Bad think I guess!! sun glasess cause I went to Cancun last moth..but that is about it....

I really only have time to play Rugby, Work and go out at night!!
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: The "look what I got" topic   The "look what I got" topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:53 pm

I think it depends on what your priorities are Wink I don't go out, don't like booze and don't like crowded places. I stopped doing sports to have time for school. I don't have a lot of time either on a normal day, but enough to buy a book, skull or knife from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

PostSubject: Re: The "look what I got" topic   The "look what I got" topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:12 pm

Zarra wrote:
I think it depends on what your priorities are Wink I don't go out, don't like booze and don't like crowded places. I stopped doing sports to have time for school. I don't have a lot of time either on a normal day, but enough to buy a book, skull or knife from time to time.

Dont go out dancing any more just to a good restaurant-bar with life music to have a good beer some snacks and talk to my friends and have a good time, I do go from time to time to this Salsa place that rocks!! You can Salsa dance the night away!!....in the way we meet new people and stuff....but yeah I need to buy more things for my self, like music, books, etc.....
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: The "look what I got" topic   The "look what I got" topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:13 pm

Maybe it would be easier to order online if you don't have the time to go to the stores?
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

PostSubject: Re: The "look what I got" topic   The "look what I got" topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:26 pm

Zarra wrote:
Maybe it would be easier to order online if you don't have the time to go to the stores?

Now that you mention the on line buying, I just remember I got like 20 dvd's of MMA fighting (Mixed Martial Arts) a few weeks ago....form the promotions UFC (Us) and Pride FC (Japan)...have you heard of this before? There are some good fighters coming from Holland!!
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

PostSubject: Re: The "look what I got" topic   The "look what I got" topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:34 pm

yeah, i heard about this guy called the wall i think? He's an excellent fighter from holland. He took the titel once Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: The "look what I got" topic   The "look what I got" topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:22 am

No I never heard that many fighters come from my country, I know defensive sports are quite populair, but I had no idea that the people here were any good at it. Razz

Maybe you could open a new topic about fighting sports Vlad?
Back to top Go down
EL KAPI
Plant
EL KAPI

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: The "look what I got" topic   The "look what I got" topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:53 pm

The last thing that I've stolend was about 40 paint markers and 50 regular markers.
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: The "look what I got" topic   The "look what I got" topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:40 am

Why steal?
Back to top Go down
EL KAPI
Plant
EL KAPI

Male

PostSubject: Re: The "look what I got" topic   The "look what I got" topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:13 am

I didn't steal for enjoyment, I did it because they keep raising the prices on the markers that I love to use. The paintball markers were 2 dollars and now they are at 3.50 each. So I was pist and said fuck this I will teach them a lesson and I came back the next day with my laptop bag and took me over 100 makers in total..

plus that art store is the only one near my home and they are so greedy with the pricess ..
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: The "look what I got" topic   The "look what I got" topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:30 pm

Okay, then I understand.

If you make anything with those markers that you want to show, please post it in the My Creations part of the forum!
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

PostSubject: Re: The "look what I got" topic   The "look what I got" topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:23 am

Zarra wrote:
No I never heard that many fighters come from my country, I know defensive sports are quite populair, but I had no idea that the people here were any good at it. Razz

Well in kick boxing you have the best champions in history....

In MMA you had some good fighters too....I will open the topic....
Back to top Go down
EL KAPI
Plant
EL KAPI

Male

PostSubject: Re: The "look what I got" topic   The "look what I got" topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:35 pm

ok I will post some work zarra....
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: The "look what I got" topic   The "look what I got" topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:58 am

Vlad wrote:
Zarra wrote:

Well in kick boxing you have the best champions in history....

In MMA you had some good fighters too....I will open the topic....

You didn't open a topic! Wink
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

PostSubject: Re: The "look what I got" topic   The "look what I got" topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:50 am

The "look what I got" topic - Page 2 Super-Smash-Bros-Brawl-Wii-Boxart

I got the new smash brothers the other day ^^ I've really been looking forward to it, and because of that i kind of ruined it for myself. It's still a fucking awesome game, but it doesn't have the WOW factor i hoped it would have. But, you know,i dont have to be too strict. I've had it for 3 days and i've already played 30 hours. good fun ^^
Back to top Go down
SekhmetCLS
Bird of prey
SekhmetCLS

Male
Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: The "look what I got" topic   The "look what I got" topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:55 am

Dark Jjay wrote:
The "look what I got" topic - Page 2 Super-Smash-Bros-Brawl-Wii-Boxart

I got the new smash brothers the other day ^^ I've really been looking forward to it, and because of that i kind of ruined it for myself. It's still a fucking awesome game, but it doesn't have the WOW factor i hoped it would have. But, you know,i dont have to be too strict. I've had it for 3 days and i've already played 30 hours. good fun ^^

Congrats! Razz

I've had it for 3 months now^^
USA release ftw! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sekhmetcls/index.htm
Sigma.
Wolf
Sigma.

Male
Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The "look what I got" topic   The "look what I got" topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:09 pm

it's shit compared to the one before it, ssbm right?
Back to top Go down
SekhmetCLS
Bird of prey
SekhmetCLS

Male
Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: The "look what I got" topic   The "look what I got" topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:42 pm

Sigma. wrote:

Nope, its a great game, but Melee and Brawl are different in their playstyle, altho not as much as the "proffs" make them look.

The games are both fun, and Brawl just offers more intense stages, more graphic action, good animations, a good roster (where's King K.Rool tho?) and a lot of fun with the options!

I would say, buy em both, be happy. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sekhmetcls/index.htm
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

PostSubject: Re: The "look what I got" topic   The "look what I got" topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:13 pm

SekhmetCLS wrote:
Sigma. wrote:

Nope, its a great game, but Melee and Brawl are different in their playstyle, altho not as much as the "proffs" make them look.

The games are both fun, and Brawl just offers more intense stages, more graphic action, good animations, a good roster (where's King K.Rool tho?) and a lot of fun with the options!

I would say, buy em both, be happy. XD

I agree with Sekhmet. They're both great, but very different. Melee was and still is great fun, but a bit chaotic at times. Brawl doesn't fully eliminate that (which is good,since it's part of the fun) bit it's a bit more organised. Also, the insta-fuckers that were in Melee are nerfed, which makes the games more balanced. Also, Melee's single plaer was fucking boring, which was partially solved in Brawl. We now sort of have a story, but it's taking itself too serious, and gets repetative after mission 124945923823752, although it's less repetitive then Melee's, which was just "Do this and that over and over and over and over...."

To get to the point, Brawl aint shit, but it's different. It doesn't have the WOW factor melee had, but still delivers and is still great fun. I personally like it more then i liked Melee, but eh, personal taste.
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: The "look what I got" topic   The "look what I got" topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:49 pm

The "look what I got" topic - Page 2 Olympus-FE340-BLK-mainx
Just got it, I think it's great. I will show you some photos I made with it later on.

And I bought a cheap terrarium.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

PostSubject: Re: The "look what I got" topic   The "look what I got" topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:01 pm

Zarra wrote:
The "look what I got" topic - Page 2 Olympus-FE340-BLK-mainx
Just got it, I think it's great. I will show you some photos I made with it later on.

And I bought a cheap terrarium.

Can you take pics of hot holland girls and pm me those? thank's Zarra.....

You can tell them is for your art forum!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "look what I got" topic   The "look what I got" topic - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "look what I got" topic
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next