Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female
Number of posts : 996
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer Empty
PostSubject: Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer   Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 6:30 pm

A four day old lamb has recently been brutally murdered in Zoetermeer. The perpetrator stole the animal, cut him apart, gutted him, and hung his intestines on a traffic sign.

In 2006 a lamb was also killed and in 2007 one was set on fire, but survived.

The police has no idea who did it, and they don't think they ever will know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zarra.nl
Sigma.
Wolf
Sigma.

Male
Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer   Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:01 pm

If they arrent searching, they wont find him.
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer   Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:59 pm

I'm not sure if they are going to really do anything to find him/her. I think it should be one of their priorities, because it's not like our town get that many more important chases...
Back to top Go down
SekhmetCLS
Bird of prey
SekhmetCLS

Male
Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer   Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:40 pm

Zarra wrote:
I'm not sure if they are going to really do anything to find him/her. I think it should be one of their priorities, because it's not like our town get that many more important chases...

They are more busy with handing out tickets to people who parked their bikes wrong...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sekhmetcls/index.htm
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer   Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:40 pm

They just arrested 3 kids, because young people are no longer allowd to stand still in one place with a group. >_<

What the fuck is up with our lawsystem?
Back to top Go down
SekhmetCLS
Bird of prey
SekhmetCLS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer   Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:05 pm

Zarra wrote:
They just arrested 3 kids, because young people are no longer allowd to stand still in one place with a group. >_<

What the fuck is up with our lawsystem?

We don't got serious crimes to fight!

And the serious ones we do have (like the lambs etc), are probably to much to handle for them!

Hmm...We could become mercenaries?
Always cool!
Back to top Go down
Sigma.
Wolf
Sigma.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer   Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:29 pm

They cant arrst 3 kids for hanging around on the streets,
they have to be with atleast 5
so if i was them i'd ask allot of money for a big ass trauma it gave me.
Back to top Go down
SekhmetCLS
Bird of prey
SekhmetCLS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer   Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:55 pm

Sigma. wrote:
They cant arrst 3 kids for hanging around on the streets,
they have to be with atleast 5
so if i was them i'd ask allot of money for a big ass trauma it gave me.

Lets do that, lets be America 2.0....

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sigma.
Wolf
Sigma.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer   Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:26 pm

I hope you heard that sarcastic undertone, but anyway
we are allready allmost america 2.0
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer   Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:23 pm

Whom ever did that is not far from becoming a serial killer.....no joke!!

I studied a curse of Criminology and this is a strong sign of becoming one soon....

They should be very serious about catching this guy......

And by the way, where are all of you guys from? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer   Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:27 pm

Earth > Europe > The Netherlands > South-Holland > Zoetermeer

And yeah, I know... if someone can do this to another species for the fun of it, I doubt that they would have trouble doing the same thing to a human.
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer   Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:16 pm

Zarra wrote:

Same as Zar.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

PostSubject: Re: Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer   Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:19 am

Zarra wrote:

And yeah, I know... if someone can do this to another species for the fun of it, I doubt that they would have trouble doing the same thing to a human.

Woah!! The Netherlands > South-Holland > Zoetermeer!!! so is it a really small town? what is the population number there?

They only need the guts to escalated to humans, it is just a matter of time!!
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer   Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:29 am

It's actually quite a large city. The third largest city in South-Holland.

About one hundred years ago it was just 1 street, 2 churches, a couple of houses and stores, surrounded by swamp. Now, the swamp is almost completely gone, and 118,483 people lived here in 2007. (Population probably increased quite a bit by now, because they are building a lot of new homes)

I hope they will catch that murdering bastard before he or she kills another lamb, or a human. Although it seems like the killings are directed only at sheep, no other animals have been found murderd, and it's always around the same time each year, when the lambs are born.
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer   Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:26 am

Zarra wrote:
And your hart is the third largest in the world ^^ i love you zarra
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer   Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:28 am

Die.
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer   Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:29 am

Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer   Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:30 am

I know, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer   Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:31 am

tnx ^^
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

PostSubject: Re: Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer   Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:52 pm

Zarra wrote:

About one hundred years ago it was just 1 street, 2 churches, a couple of houses and stores, surrounded by swamp. Now, the swamp is almost completely gone, and 118,483 people lived here in 2007. (Population probably increased quite a bit by now, because they are building a lot of new homes)

I hope they will catch that murdering bastard before he or she kills another lamb, or a human. Although it seems like the killings are directed only at sheep, no other animals have been found murderd, and it's always around the same time each year, when the lambs are born.

Well Im from Mexico City with a population of 25 mill....I lived in Guadalajara with 9 mill and now I live in Monterrey with 7 mill...I think I will go in sane in a city of 118,483...no offence please, cause your cities are way prettier and better planed that the ones here in Mexico!!

They have to catch him or her...soon!!
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer   Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:30 pm

I would go insane with so many people Wink I even think my own city is slightly overcrowded. I would be happy with just a few hunderd people, and a village serrounded by nature. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

PostSubject: Re: Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer   Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:21 pm

Zarra wrote:
I would go insane with so many people Wink I even think my own city is slightly overcrowded. I would be happy with just a few hunderd people, and a village serrounded by nature. cyclops

I guess...but desnt get kind of boring to look at the same people, to know everyone...?? I dont know!! I will love to vacation to small places, but to live there the rest of my life...it is hard!!
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer   Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:27 pm

I would probably sometimes visit other places, where there are people that I don't know. But most of the time, I prefer being either alone or with the people I care about.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

PostSubject: Re: Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer   Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:06 pm

Zarra wrote:
I would probably sometimes visit other places, where there are people that I don't know. But most of the time, I prefer being either alone or with the people I care about.

mmm I see....that is also nice...you live with your parents?
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer   Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:25 pm

Yes, I intend to move out next year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer   Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Third lamb murdered in Zoetermeer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Animals :: Mammals-
Jump to: