Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gast
Anonymous

Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Empty
PostSubject: Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster   Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:31 am

Discuss

Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster 800px-Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female
Number of posts : 996
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster   Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:36 am

It was a nice idea, but they overused it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zarra.nl
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster   Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:37 am

yeah u can also say that about christianity
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster   Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:39 am

Yes, you could, and you just did.
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster   Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:42 am

I did not

Christianity was a nice idea, but they overused it.

so now i did
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster   Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:59 am

The Eight "I'd Really Rather You Didn'ts

I'd really rather you didn't act like a sanctimonious holier-than-thou ass when describing my noodly goodness. If some people don't believe in me, that's okay. Really, I'm not that vain. Besides, this isn't about them so don't change the subject.

I'd really rather you didn't use my existence as a means to oppress, subjugate, punish, eviscerate, and/or, you know, be mean to others. I don't require sacrifices, and purity is for drinking water, not people.

I'd really rather you didn't judge people for the way they look, or how they dress, or the way they talk, or, well, just play nice, Okay? Oh, and get this into your thick heads: woman = person. man = person. Samey = Samey. One is not better than the other, unless we're talking about fashion and I'm sorry, but I gave that to women and some guys who know the difference between teal and fuchsia.

I'd really rather you didn't indulge in conduct that offends yourself, or your willing, consenting partner of legal age AND mental maturity. As for anyone who might object, I think the expression is go f*** yourself, unless they find that offensive in which case they can turn off the TV for once and go for a walk for a change.

I'd really rather you didn't challenge the bigoted, misogynistic, hateful ideas of others on an empty stomach. Eat, then go after the b*******.

I'd really rather you didn't build multi million-dollar churches/temples/mosques/shrines to my noodly goodness when the money could be better spent (take your pick):
Ending poverty
Curing diseases
Living in peace, loving with passion, and lowering the cost of cable
I might be a complex-carbohydrate omniscient being, but I enjoy the simple things in life. I ought to know. I AM the creator.

I'd really rather you didn't go around telling people I talk to you. You're not that interesting. Get over yourself. And I told you to love your fellow man, can't you take a hint?

I'd really rather you didn't do unto others as you would have them do unto you if you are into, um, stuff that uses a lot of leather/lubricant/Las Vegas. If the other person is into it, however (pursuant to #4), then have at it, take pictures, and for the love of Mike, wear a CONDOM! Honestly, it's a piece of rubber. If I didn't want it to feel good when you did it I would have added spikes, or something.

Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster 300px-FSM_himself
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster   Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:04 am

According to the Pastafarian belief system, pirates are "absolute divine beings" and the original Pastafarians. Their image as "thieves and outcasts" is misinformation spread by Christian theologians in the Middle Ages and Hare Krishnas. Pastafarianism says that they were in fact "peace-loving explorers and spreaders of good will" who distributed candy to small children, and adds that modern pirates are in no way similar to "the fun-loving buccaneers from history." Pastafarians celebrate International Talk Like a Pirate Day on the 19th of September.

The inclusion of pirates in Pastafarianism was part of Henderson's original letter to the Kansas School Board. It illustrated that correlation does not equal causation. Henderson put forth the argument that "global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters are a direct effect of the shrinking numbers of pirates since the 1800s."[2] A chart accompanying the letter shows that as the number of pirates decreased, global temperatures increased; the absurdity of this demonstrates how statistically significant correlations do not imply a causal relationship.

Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster FSM_Pirates
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster   Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:07 am

Yargh me be one of them 17 pirates lassie!
Back to top Go down
SekhmetCLS
Bird of prey
SekhmetCLS

Male
Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster   Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:12 am

EnemyOfGod wrote:

Nah, yer be nothing 'ore then an attention cravin' fool ye are, and yer nothin' like a pirate. T' most piraty thin' you have ever done be watchin' "Pirates of The Carribean"

pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sekhmetcls/index.htm
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster   Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 4:38 pm

He's so delicious,yet so wise Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SekhmetCLS
Bird of prey
SekhmetCLS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster   Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:45 am

Dark Jjay wrote:
He's so delicious,yet so wise Very Happy

I'm gonna assume you're talking about the spaghetti monster...

*sheats knife*
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster   Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:51 pm

of course i do. you probably dont taste like noodly goodness
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster   Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:16 pm

Flying Spaghetti Monster: the game

Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Window1
From a school in Chili

And a article in the paper:
Spaghetti Monster, Have Mercy

Pastafarians celebrate their fun religion in pasta masses

Friedrichshain (place): They say that they believe in the power of the internet, beer and stripper factories and that a Flying Spaghetti Monster created the Earth. Millions of Pastafarians worldwide worship their god. In Berlin and Brandenburg almost 500 young people perform a pilgrimage regularly to pasta masses.

The community in pirate costumes stand with a set expression in the living room, say a civil “Our Monster” open their mouth to receive spaghetti and beer from their priest. 10 minutes later the religious speech is over, the three youths hungrily eat bolognese in silence. A typical evening watching television begins. Have these lads got pasta on the brain?

Brother Spaghetti alias Rainer Weida (57) explains “we want to use our mostly public masses to criticise every form of religion.” In East German times the teacher complained already about the “misuse of faith by the Church to hold power”. His club modelled on that of spoof prophet Bobby Henderson, who campaigns in Kansas against the free churches, has 20 members in Berlin and in the whole of Germany 500,000. The goal “is to make sects and fanatics think through pasta.”
Back to top Go down
Seven
Plant

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster   Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:13 am

SekhmetCLS wrote:
EnemyOfGod wrote:

Nah, yer be nothing 'ore then an attention cravin' fool ye are, and yer nothin' like a pirate. T' most piraty thin' you have ever done be watchin' "Pirates of The Carribean"

pirat

one word: brilliance!

bounce
Back to top Go down
SekhmetCLS
Bird of prey
SekhmetCLS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster   Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:13 pm

Six wrote:
SekhmetCLS wrote:
EnemyOfGod wrote:

pirat

one word: brilliance!

bounce

king

And thinking of this whole stuff, this is a great "religion".
How much simpler can it be. Love life, spend your money on worthwhile things and don't insult others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster   Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Religion :: Non-Theist-
Jump to: