Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Free Documentary about curing homosexuality

Go down 
+2
Vlad
Zarra
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female
Number of posts : 996
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Free Documentary about curing homosexuality Empty
PostSubject: Free Documentary about curing homosexuality   Free Documentary about curing homosexuality Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:30 am

"Curing" Homosexuality
Documentary about curing homosexuality.

Those ex-gay people make me sick. If they can't except the fact that they are gay, and want to feel bad about it non-stop, that's their problem. But they should not infect other people with their self-hating ideas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zarra.nl
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Free Documentary about curing homosexuality   Free Documentary about curing homosexuality Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:16 am

Have you ever experienced with other girl Zarra?
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Free Documentary about curing homosexuality   Free Documentary about curing homosexuality Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:32 am

No, I don't have a girlfriend. Finding a same-sex partner is a bit more difficult then finding one of the opposite sex, especially if you don't want to get involved with the gay-scene.

But I know I'm gay, and I know it not something that will just change or disappear if you beg your god to remove it.
Back to top Go down
Sigma.
Wolf
Sigma.

Male
Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Free Documentary about curing homosexuality   Free Documentary about curing homosexuality Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:04 am

I love the southpark eppisode about that
"pray the gay away"
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Free Documentary about curing homosexuality   Free Documentary about curing homosexuality Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:28 pm

I like southpark, but I hate how people let their opinions be formed completely by what southpark says. Razz But that discussion doesn't belong in this topic.
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Free Documentary about curing homosexuality   Free Documentary about curing homosexuality Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:57 pm

This is just retarded. Your sexuality is genetically determined. Either accept that your gay,or go kill yourself. This shit is just self saotage.

Ironically though,these things are often (not always) organised by Christians. more proof...
Back to top Go down
SekhmetCLS
Bird of prey
SekhmetCLS

Male
Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Free Documentary about curing homosexuality   Free Documentary about curing homosexuality Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:56 am

I don't even bother to watch that crap.
Not gonna waste my time on something I already know of that it's useless.

Just ignore them...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sekhmetcls/index.htm
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Free Documentary about curing homosexuality   Free Documentary about curing homosexuality Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:02 pm

You know I like documentaries about useless crap I already know. Wink But it's a good documentary for everyone who doesn't know much about it, they show different opinions from very different people.
Back to top Go down
SekhmetCLS
Bird of prey
SekhmetCLS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Free Documentary about curing homosexuality   Free Documentary about curing homosexuality Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:04 pm

Zarra wrote:
You know I like documentaries about useless crap I already know. Wink But it's a good documentary for everyone who doesn't know much about it, they show different opinions from very different people.

True, but you know my thoughts about this kind of stuff...
Too much information websites and docu's about just about everything.

Can't people even make a opinion for themselves these days?
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Free Documentary about curing homosexuality   Free Documentary about curing homosexuality Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:13 pm

You can't form an good opinion without information.
Back to top Go down
SekhmetCLS
Bird of prey
SekhmetCLS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Free Documentary about curing homosexuality   Free Documentary about curing homosexuality Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:15 pm

Zarra wrote:
You can't form an good opinion without information.

Which is true, but do people even put thought in the information brought to them?
Turn on your tv and get influenced, because the only information worth looking for is the information you search for.

What you need to know doesn't just come to you suddenly...
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Free Documentary about curing homosexuality   Free Documentary about curing homosexuality Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:19 pm

TV rarely ever is a source of information, it is more often mindless entertainment. But there are still people out there making media to actually bring you information. But the people making that media will always have an opinion of themselves, and that needs to be taken in account.

Never blindly follow your TV, computer, etc. But take from it what could be useful, and do some research yourself.
Back to top Go down
SekhmetCLS
Bird of prey
SekhmetCLS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Free Documentary about curing homosexuality   Free Documentary about curing homosexuality Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:21 pm

Zarra wrote:
TV rarely ever is a source of information, it is more often mindless entertainment. But there are still people out there making media to actually bring you information. But the people making that media will always have an opinion of themselves, and that needs to be taken in account.

Never blindly follow your TV, computer, etc. But take from it what could be useful, and do some research yourself.

That's what I mean exactly.

People see the docu and think: OMG!
And then still don't know the first thing about it!

Its always been like this...stupid animals...
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Free Documentary about curing homosexuality   Free Documentary about curing homosexuality Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:31 pm

Most people are not interested in forming opinions about subjects that don't directly affect them. And that's a good thing. If everyone would care and know about everything, society would be a mess.

You need a couple of people who think, influence people and change things, and a lot of other who just agree and cooperate.

And I agree that people who don't ever think can be very annoying. Wink But hey, we need people that clean up after us, we need people that pick up our garbage, we need people that work in our supermarkets. And those people are better of if they don’t think to much.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

PostSubject: Re: Free Documentary about curing homosexuality   Free Documentary about curing homosexuality Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 12:21 am

Zarra wrote:
No, I don't have a girlfriend. Finding a same-sex partner is a bit more difficult then finding one of the opposite sex, especially if you don't want to get involved with the gay-scene.

But I know I'm gay, and I know it not something that will just change or disappear if you beg your god to remove it.

So you know you are gay because you like woman but never been with one before?

ever been with a guy before though?
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Free Documentary about curing homosexuality   Free Documentary about curing homosexuality Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:35 am

No, I was never attracted to males. And yes I know I'm gay because of my attraction to females. You probaly knew if you were gay or straight before you had sex as well, most people do.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

PostSubject: Re: Free Documentary about curing homosexuality   Free Documentary about curing homosexuality Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:27 pm

Zarra wrote:
No, I was never attracted to males. And yes I know I'm gay because of my attraction to females. You probaly knew if you were gay or straight before you had sex as well, most people do.

So you never been with a guy neither a girl....interesting!!!

Do you have a crush on some one now? a girl from school or something? I mean you do need some one by your side to share all those felling already right? you don’t seem to be looking for it either....what is up with that?
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Free Documentary about curing homosexuality   Free Documentary about curing homosexuality Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:07 pm

I'm a bit busy at the moment, with school and all. I'm kind of looking for a partner, but it's a bit more difficult when you're searching for a same-sex relationship. If I just walk up to someone I find attractive, there is a 90% to 97% change they are heterosexual, and I look like a total fool.

That, and I don't mind being alone. It has its benefits.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

PostSubject: Re: Free Documentary about curing homosexuality   Free Documentary about curing homosexuality Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:58 pm

Zarra wrote:
I'm a bit busy at the moment, with school and all. I'm kind of looking for a partner, but it's a bit more difficult when you're searching for a same-sex relationship. If I just walk up to someone I find attractive, there is a 90% to 97% change they are heterosexual, and I look like a total fool.

That, and I don't mind being alone. It has its benefits.

Well many girls in your situation made other girls turn into gay, first they gain their friendship, the become very, very close, and then they win their hearts....they other girl might try it for curiosity at first and then they'll finally fall in love....I have seen it many times....it works easier with girls than boys with boys....

Just do it like we man do it with girls that have cero interest in us....it works the same way...
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Free Documentary about curing homosexuality   Free Documentary about curing homosexuality Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:13 pm

You can't turn someone gay, but some people are bisexual, or try to hide their homosexual feelings, those people could realize that they are gay because they are in love with someone of the same sex.

Heterosexuals will always be miserable in a homosexual relation, the same way homosexuals will feel miserable in a heterosexual relationship.

I only spend time on people that I truly care about. If someone doesn't really want to be with me, and I don't really want to be with them, I see no point in pursuing them to start a homosexual relationship with me.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

PostSubject: Re: Free Documentary about curing homosexuality   Free Documentary about curing homosexuality Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:27 am

Zarra wrote:
You can't turn someone gay, but some people are bisexual, or try to hide their homosexual feelings, those people could realize that they are gay because they are in love with someone of the same sex.

Heterosexuals will always be miserable in a homosexual relation, the same way homosexuals will feel miserable in a heterosexual relationship.

I only spend time on people that I truly care about. If someone doesn't really want to be with me, and I don't really want to be with them, I see no point in pursuing them to start a homosexual relationship with me.

I have seen 2 girls turn homosexuals, and many bi.....the 2 girls I know were just regular girls dating guys until they met their actual girlfriends, and as I mention they started as friend, the became pretty close and then came the curiosity stage, since then the are having an homosexual relationship....the bi ones tried it once, they liked it and now the have both type of relationships....

I was speaking about a girl you might like and have the need to meet her and dream about her being with you, don’t tell me you are not going to try to conquer her heart? Come on is the fun and nicest part of a relation ship.. Winning someone’s heart..
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Free Documentary about curing homosexuality   Free Documentary about curing homosexuality Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:06 am

I don't think it's fun if that person does not care for you, the only thing your doing when you try to turn a gay person straight, or a straight person gay, is deceiving them, and making them lie to themselves. If I truly love someone, I wouldn't want them to live a lie.

If I like someone who is either gay or bisexual (although I prefer gays) then yes, I would try to win their hearts, but not if they are heterosexuals. That would make me just as bad as the people in the documentary, who stop at nothing to force gay people into being straight. And it never works, sometimes they start a heterosexual relationship, even have kids, but those people are very unhappy. Most of them will eventually go back to having a gay relationship, or they cheat on their partner with people of the same sex. Some even kill themselves.

I would never do that to someone I care about.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

PostSubject: Re: Free Documentary about curing homosexuality   Free Documentary about curing homosexuality Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:50 pm

Zarra wrote:
I don't think it's fun if that person does not care for you, the only thing your doing when you try to turn a gay person straight, or a straight person gay, is deceiving them, and making them lie to themselves. If I truly love someone, I wouldn't want them to live a lie.

If I like someone who is either gay or bisexual (although I prefer gays) then yes, I would try to win their hearts, but not if they are heterosexuals. That would make me just as bad as the people in the documentary, who stop at nothing to force gay people into being straight. And it never works, sometimes they start a heterosexual relationship, even have kids, but those people are very unhappy. Most of them will eventually go back to having a gay relationship, or they cheat on their partner with people of the same sex. Some even kill themselves.

I would never do that to someone I care about.

Well both ways work and im sure you will find your soul mate...
Back to top Go down
STR8LOCO1
Rodent
STR8LOCO1

Male
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Free Documentary about curing homosexuality   Free Documentary about curing homosexuality Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:20 pm

Wow Zarra, you've never been with a girl or a guy. You've yet to experience a lot in life huh?

I remember having this arguement with a teacher of mine. He was a big time Jesus Freak and would constantly try to preach to his students. He was extremely homophobic and it always made me think the he himself was a homosexual. He said that homosexuality was an abomination and was something that a person choose to feel.

I asked him, "Do you remember the exact day that you woke up and decided that you were going to start liking women? I don't remember when I DECIDED to start being attracted to females, it just felt right being attracted to them." He couldn't give me a straight answer for it but stated that God didn't approve of it.
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Free Documentary about curing homosexuality   Free Documentary about curing homosexuality Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:16 am

Yeah, there are a lot of things I still have to experience and learn, just like any person. I will never be able to do everything I want to do, in a human lifetime.

I agree that the man who teached your class could well have been homosexual himself. I always pity people who hate their own qualities and characteristics so much that they have to condemn it in others. It's self-loathing taken to a whole new level.
Back to top Go down

Free Documentary about curing homosexuality
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next