Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sounds from hell?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Sounds from hell? Empty
PostSubject: Sounds from hell?   Sounds from hell? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:09 pm

Sounds from hell recorded in Siberia after a digging. Discuss.

Link (sounds are heard at about 2:30 ~ 2:50)
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female
Number of posts : 996
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Sounds from hell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sounds from hell?   Sounds from hell? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:37 pm

It could be anything. There is no proof that this was actually recorded at the centre of the earth. (The person sending it might not be trustworthy) And even if it was actually recorded there, it still could be all kinds of stuff. I heard they can make music by enhancing the vibrations generated by plants and rocks. If that makes sound, I bet the centre of the earth (which is constantly moving) would also makes some kind of sound.

Very interesting story though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zarra.nl
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

Sounds from hell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sounds from hell?   Sounds from hell? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:45 pm

It is, but i still have some doubts, as i've searched around and found a bunch of other recordings that claim to come from the same digging, which sound a lot different from this one. A lot less impressive. Those sounds like they've been recorded in a busy hallway in which a girl was beaten to a pulp. So i'm having my doubts... Whould be disturbing if it WAS true though.
Back to top Go down
Sigma.
Wolf
Sigma.

Male
Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Sounds from hell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sounds from hell?   Sounds from hell? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:12 pm

Dark Jjay wrote:
It is, but i still have some doubts, as i've searched around and found a bunch of other recordings that claim to come from the same digging, which sound a lot different from this one. A lot less impressive. Those sounds like they've been recorded in a busy hallway in which a girl was beaten to a pulp. So i'm having my doubts... Whould be disturbing if it WAS true though.
HURAY FOR BEATING GIRLS TO PULP!
but this is fake.
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

Sounds from hell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sounds from hell?   Sounds from hell? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:37 pm

Sigma. wrote:
Dark Jjay wrote:
HURAY FOR BEATING GIRLS TO PULP!
but this is fake.

No shit sherlock. But it does open an interesting discussion. What would sounds from hell sounds like if hell DID exist?
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

Sounds from hell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sounds from hell?   Sounds from hell? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:43 pm

Hell, like heaven, would have to be different for every person. Because no one person has the same fears, the same weaknesses. What is hell for one person, can be heaven for the next.

When christians told the people from Alaska that they would go to a place of eternal fire if they didn't accept Jesus, they were very happy with this, because they were always cold and would love to go to a place were is was warm all the time. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Plant
Jazz

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Sounds from hell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sounds from hell?   Sounds from hell? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:36 pm

Zarra wrote:

When christians told the people from Alaska that they would go to a place of eternal fire if they didn't accept Jesus, they were very happy with this, because they were always cold and would love to go to a place were is was warm all the time. Wink

Ahahaha that cracks me up Laughing

I don't think there's hell, left alone recordings from that place, IF it existed, it would be unreachable for humanity, just like heaven. (I see 'heaven' more like a different dimension than a place above earth somewhere in the universe)
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

Sounds from hell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sounds from hell?   Sounds from hell? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:20 pm

If you believe that these places are unreachable, then where do you believe people go after they die?

Heaven keeps moving further and further away... First people believed that the gods lived on the mountains. When they got there, and there were no gods, they believed that they existed in the clouds instead. Then we learned how to fly, the gods were again moved. This time to a different dimension or planet...

It's just like, where does existence end? First it was commonly believed that you would fall off the earth if you travelled to far, then we realized that the world is round, and you can't fall off... Everything we don't understand is made into a story, to keep us from exploring to much and to satisfy our everlasting need to explain everything.

Maybe it's just best to accept that we don't know everything, and never will. I don't know what happens after I die, I don't know where existence and matter end. I have theories, but I can never know for sure.

But I digress... Where do people go after they die, if there is a heaven, but it's unreachable?
Back to top Go down
Insomnia
Plant
Insomnia

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Sounds from hell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sounds from hell?   Sounds from hell? Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:13 pm

One answer that has always comforted me an and kept me awake: Existence is all there is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sounds from hell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sounds from hell?   Sounds from hell? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sounds from hell?
Page 1 of 1