Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Death and dieing

Go down 
+2
Dark Jjay
Zarra
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female
Number of posts : 996
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Death and dieing Empty
PostSubject: Death and dieing   Death and dieing Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:32 pm

What do you image there to be after you die?
Are you afraid of dieing?
Do you get nervous when you are confronted with mortality?
Or are you okay with thinking about the fact that everyone and everything dies?

Death and dieing Bc-135_web-tn

Back to top Go down
http://www.zarra.nl
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Death and dieing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and dieing   Death and dieing Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:33 pm

When i die, i'm dead. Period. And, if there is a heaven or hell, i'm definitally going to hell.
I'm not afraid of dieing, even if i dont look forward to it.
Everyone gets nervous when confronted with their own mortality. That's human and it prevents us from doing something stupid. It also triggers survival instincts, which is always good.
I do have peace with the thought that everything and everyone dies. It's nature, there's no changing that. I also would not want to be kept alive by machines, because then i'ma lready dead inside.
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

Death and dieing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and dieing   Death and dieing Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:00 pm

I'm afraid of dieing, yet I don't mind thinking about it, or being confronted with death.

And yes, death and birth are the two most natural things I can think of. We definitely need death.
Back to top Go down
Sigma.
Wolf
Sigma.

Male
Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Death and dieing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and dieing   Death and dieing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:59 am

Zarra wrote:
I'm afraid of dieing, yet I don't mind thinking about it, or being confronted with death.

And yes, death and birth are the two most natural things I can think of. We definitely need death.
I'm just scared about it being over, so i can't do anything at all on this planet.
And really scared if i'd go "before" my time.
oh well:P
i'd never die, I AM SUPERMAN!
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

Death and dieing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and dieing   Death and dieing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:45 pm

Sure, everyone dies EXEPT YOU! Razz Because god just loves you thaaat much!
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

Death and dieing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and dieing   Death and dieing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:50 pm

That would fucking suck! if everyone died except for you! You'd have no-one to talk to, you'd probably starve to death unless you learn how to make your own food. But you couldn't eat meat, because all the animals are dead. You could neverr love someone who is capable of loving you back, unless it's a computer or something,but that's fucking lame. I'd rather die that be on my own.
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

Death and dieing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and dieing   Death and dieing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:00 pm

I would like to live for maybe 2 or 3 thousand years if I wouldn't get old. But after that... it would just get boring.
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

Death and dieing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and dieing   Death and dieing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:04 pm

Zarra wrote:
I would like to live for maybe 2 or 3 thousand years if I wouldn't get old. But after that... it would just get boring.

So, basically, you can accept the thought of everyone you care about dying every once in a while? Because you might live that long, butyour friends probably not. So every time you get your act togehter, they'll die after some time. Could you live with that?
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

Death and dieing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and dieing   Death and dieing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:08 pm

Yeah I can live with that. Don't get me wrong, I would be sad if a friend dies. But I also consider my pets to be friends, and I know I will outlive them all, eventhough I might be sad for a few weeks, I do accept their death and don't think I should stop living my life because I lost them.

Same with family members I have lost.
Back to top Go down
STR8LOCO1
Rodent
STR8LOCO1

Male
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Death and dieing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and dieing   Death and dieing Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:24 pm

I don't like thinking about death. I fear there is nothing after this existence. I look at my son and think, when he's gone, there will be nothing left. It scares me. I think of my own life and how it will feel to be old and feel the presence of the end.
Back to top Go down
Sigma.
Wolf
Sigma.

Male

Death and dieing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and dieing   Death and dieing Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:23 pm

Zarra wrote:
Sure, everyone dies EXEPT YOU! Razz Because god just loves you thaaat much!
I AM GOD
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

Death and dieing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and dieing   Death and dieing Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:24 pm

Well... don't you love you thaaat much?
Back to top Go down
Sigma.
Wolf
Sigma.

Male

Death and dieing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and dieing   Death and dieing Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:28 pm

I do.
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

Death and dieing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and dieing   Death and dieing Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:15 pm

dude...if you're god...that explains SOOOOOOOO much! So WW2, was it your idea or jezus' ?
Back to top Go down
Sigma.
Wolf
Sigma.

Male

Death and dieing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and dieing   Death and dieing Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:20 pm

No, it was hitlers idea, what do YOU think?
I'm some kind of sadist?
Only thing i want dead is you boy, but i like to see you suffer, all your problems, relationships that fuck up, is because of ME
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

Death and dieing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and dieing   Death and dieing Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:40 pm

Heh, that's ironic. I dont have any problems worth mentioning aside from having a cold, and the relationships i've had so far all turned out pretty good. I guess you're really doing a shitty job XD
Back to top Go down
SekhmetCLS
Bird of prey
SekhmetCLS

Male
Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Death and dieing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and dieing   Death and dieing Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:50 pm

I've always flirted with death.
Somehow its not death that scares me, but rather the life we live now.
There's so much to be done, that's it a scary thought you just won't make it.
And without knowledge of a second chance, how to get your priorities straight?

We have rules and laws to live by too, and we need money for most of our dreams, so that throws a lot of detours on our path.

So I guess death ain't that much of a fear, more of an finish line you can't evade.
Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sekhmetcls/index.htm
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

Death and dieing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and dieing   Death and dieing Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:24 pm

Life is very fucked up sometimes, but I can't help but love every part of it. If everything would be perfect, it would be boring. And yes, you have to abide to a few rules, and you need to sustain yourself by earning money, but there is so much left that you CAN do. And if you really can't live with the rules and money, then you could still immigrate to a country that is more to your liking.

And about changing things that need changing, the only thing you can do is live in a way that you seem fit. And try to make others follow your example. One of the easiest ways to do that is by writing books, making movies, making music, or creating other popular media. You would be surprised how much these things shape the opinions of the masses.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Death and dieing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and dieing   Death and dieing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:28 pm

I dont like to think about, but I reather die that be old and worthless, but I do think there is life after death I hope I go to a nice calm place. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

Death and dieing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and dieing   Death and dieing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:30 pm

Vlad wrote:
I dont like to think about, but I reather die that be old and worthless, but I do think there is life after death I hope I go to a nice calm place. Very Happy

A nice, calm and slightly perverted place you mean? king

But mjeh, if there really is a thing like the afterlife i've probably already angered the almighty gatekeeper enough for him to never let me the fuck in. So i guess i'll make the most of my life here. Smile And, sadly, that includes making mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

Death and dieing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and dieing   Death and dieing Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Dark Jjay wrote:
Vlad wrote:

A nice, calm and slightly perverted place you mean? king

But mjeh, if there really is a thing like the afterlife i've probably already angered the almighty gatekeeper enough for him to never let me the fuck in. So i guess i'll make the most of my life here. Smile And, sadly, that includes making mistakes.

Perverted place sounds good.

I hardly believe you have done something to go to hell for, have you killed? Have you treat a child like shit? Have you done some hard core racist acts vs others? Do you hate your parents? You don’t have kids that turned into killers right?

I think the worse you have done is drugs and have sex in your parents bed and that is not something that is going to send you to hell.
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

Death and dieing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and dieing   Death and dieing Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:43 pm

I haven't done drugs (aside from an occasional beer and a cup of coffee) , i haven't killed, haven't boned a girl in my parent's bed and i'm GLAD i dont have kids yet, let alone killers.

But my point being is that if heaven DOES exist, and if it is as described in the bible, i wouldn't get in. That's about as in-debt as i'm going.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

Death and dieing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and dieing   Death and dieing Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:59 pm

Dark Jjay wrote:
I haven't done drugs (aside from an occasional beer and a cup of coffee) , i haven't killed, haven't boned a girl in my parent's bed and i'm GLAD i dont have kids yet, let alone killers.

But my point being is that if heaven DOES exist, and if it is as described in the bible, i wouldn't get in. That's about as in-debt as i'm going.

The bible is just a bed time history so dont really have to worry about it i think.
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

Death and dieing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and dieing   Death and dieing Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:07 pm

I dont believe in an afterlife. at all Razz

So trust me, i'm not worried at ALL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death and dieing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and dieing   Death and dieing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death and dieing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Chit-Chat :: Serious Chit-Chat-
Jump to: