Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Satanism and Satanists

Go down 
+2
FearDark
Zarra
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female
Number of posts : 996
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Satanism and Satanists Empty
PostSubject: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:12 pm

Feardark:
but what do satanists do believe in?!
satans name doesnt come forth in it for nothing.
and mostly of the satanists are against christianity,
against the christian God,
and still they have rituals,
offering childs and all that kind of shit,
what do they believe in?

Satanist belief in themselves, as god in their own life. Satan is used as a symbol for natural instincts, nature, death, life, and anything else the Satanist wants to see as Satan.

Satan is not a being, or a god. It can't talk, have emotions or opinions, it does not want you to do anything and it doesn't care about the Satanist or anything else.

Some Satanists are against Christianity, because it's in conflict with what we belief. Christians belief human instincts are a bad thing. Satanists don't belief the Christian god exists. I'm not against your god, I just don't worship him.

No children may be included in ritual. And the killing or otherwise harming of a child is also forbidden in the rules of Satanism.

Last edited by Zarra on Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.zarra.nl
FearDark
Insect
FearDark

Male
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:18 pm

I respect people their believes and i wont judge them on it:)
but you have gradations to in satanism right?
because the church of satan is singing our father, from back to forth,
and they have a inverted cross, the opposite of christianity,
and to there are other kinds of satanists who do offer childs,
maybe its under the same name, its weard to me, cause there are so many different ways in it,
same with christianity.
can you explain me that?
Back to top Go down
Sigma.
Wolf
Sigma.

Male
Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:18 pm

people get modern satanism so wrong.
offering of childs, please.
the stigmatism by our "normal" comunity iw even worse then i thought.
Back to top Go down
FearDark
Insect
FearDark

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:20 pm

yeah but still i knew people who have done it in their lives so.
Back to top Go down
Sigma.
Wolf
Sigma.

Male
Number of posts : 297

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:24 pm

As i said in an other topic, throw them in a prisoncel with 20 inmates and lets see whats left of them after a week.
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:28 pm

FearDark wrote:
I respect people their believes and i wont judge them on it:)
but you have gradations to in satanism right?
because the church of satan is singing our father, from back to forth,
and they have a inverted cross, the opposite of christianity,
and to there are other kinds of satanists who do offer childs,
maybe its under the same name, its weard to me, cause there are so many different ways in it,
same with christianity.
can you explain me that?

If you are a Church of Satan member (It's not necessary to join, to be a Satanist) you have ranks, if they think you have proven yourself worthy, you will move up in rank. Is that what you mean?

The Church of Satan has preformed the black mass a couple of times, a ritual that mocks Christianity. It is used to break the bonds some Satanist may still have with Christianity. (for ex-Christians, people who were raised by Christians, etc)

The FBI did a big research on Satanic Ritual Abuse, and came to the conclusion that Christians, Muslims and other theistic religions, kill way more people then Satanists.
Back to top Go down
FearDark
Insect
FearDark

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:35 pm

everybody kills, religion or not, everybody kills,
last i read an article that satanists even have jobs at police stations, and that kind of stuff,
and most of the killings of rittuals in satanism arnt recorded cause they dont regester their child when they are pregnant.
from the beginning the child is an offer.
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:40 pm

We belief children are very important, and as I said before, the Satanic Bible forbids us to harm children.

And yes, some Satanists are cops, And I also considered getting a job at the police force myself.
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male
Number of posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:01 am

I dont want to be a bitch,but this is an "i'm rubber,you're glue" Kind of discussion. Meaning,it's useless. Move on please
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:12 am

If you don't want to be a bitch, then don't be one. Wink And stay on-topic!
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:23 am

off-topic

Yes ma-am

/off-topic

Since i've got very little experience with being a Satanic and even less with being Christian,i cant really judge. I do still however have the basic rules of Satanism in my possession. There are 11 basic rules of the earth. Rule nr. 9 is "Do not harm little Children". So the babyslashers you're talking about aren't Satanics,but probably Satan worshippers. As far as i can see,it looks like a way of life that is more about communicating with the earth (kinda like Wiccan) and not about being Anti Christian.

Satisfied? good
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:42 am

I disagree that we are like wiccans, other then that, I agree.

All 11 Satanic Rules of the Earth:

1)Do not give opinion or advice unless you are asked.
2)Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
3)When in another's lair,show him respect or else do not go there.
4)If a guest in your lair annoys you,treat him cruelly and without mercy.
5)Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
6)Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
7)Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of
magic after having called upon it with success,you will loose all you have obtained.
8)Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
9)Do not harm little children.
10)Do not kill non-human animals unless attacked or for your food.
11)When walking in open territory,bother no one. If someone bothers you,ask him to stop. If he does not stop,destroy him.
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:54 am

I didn't mean LIKE wiccan. There's an onbvious difference. But it is the closest compareable religion i think
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:00 am

It has elements of many religions and philosophies.

Wiccans belief nature is caring and nature is love. We belief nature thrives on the death of all that lives. So yeah, we both belief in Nature, but in totally different ways. Smile And as far as I know, Nature is also the only thing Wiccans and Satanists have in common.
Back to top Go down
FearDark
Insect
FearDark

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:13 pm

Zarra wrote:
We belief children are very important, and as I said before, the Satanic Bible forbids us to harm children.

And yes, some Satanists are cops, And I also considered getting a job at the police force myself.

i didnt mean it in a wrong way,
but in the way they they come up for the satanists,
but its really hard to tell,
i thing there are to many kinds of satanists,
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:51 pm

There are only two real kinds of Satanists, and one kind that most people think of when they hear Satanism.

Modern -
Belief Satan is not a being, or a god, but a force or symbol. The only organized version of Satanism.

Traditional -
Belief Satan is a fallen angel, and the good-guy. And the Christian god is the bad-guy.

Fakes -
15-year-olds that listen to a lot of black metal and think it's cool to say they worship the devil. (in very very rare chases these people might kill a small animal as a sacrifice.)

And I don't think a Satanist cops would ever defend a Satanist criminal.

The Church of Satan also banned a couple of people from their organisation for commiting crimes. And not to long ago, they turned someone in to the police, who was about to kill his parents. The CoS and the police have never had any conflict as far as I know, because they obey the law.
Back to top Go down
r.vanherk
Plant
r.vanherk

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:36 pm

Zarra wrote:
Satanist belief in themselves, as god in their own life. Satan is used as a symbol for natural instincts, nature, death, life, and anything else the Satanist wants to see as Satan.

Satan is not a being, or a god. It can't talk, have emotions or opinions, it does not want you to do anything and it doesn't care about the Satanist or anything else.

But why.. if you know that the name Satan brings up so many emotions and concerns with a lot of people because they associate it with the christian devil called Satan, do satanists use this same name for their symbol/lifeforce/whatever you want to call it. I'm sure they could see the big mistunderstanding coming?
Back to top Go down
FearDark
Insect
FearDark

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:34 pm

im not talking about crazy kids with pityfull music,
but explain, why does surtain groups of satanists let a earthly women,
be the wife of satan?
you may be calling some kinds of satanists fake,
i can understand that because it gives the modern satanist a bad name,
but still it goes deeper than those 2 Smile
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:17 am

I call them fake because they themselves are not serious about it, they just want to piss people off. If Christianity would be the cool thing to do, they would be Christians.

The whole Satan-marriage is fake it you ask me, nice little fiction stories thought up to entertain people. I never heard any serious Satanist talk about it. Neither Traditional nor Modern.

The name Satanism scares away the people that would not be interested in the religion anyway, and attracts those who can see further then the name.

And yes, the founder of modern Satanism saw it coming, but if he had called it something else, no one would have cared. Most new religions don't survive long enough to make any impact, but his religion did, because he got people to be interested.
Back to top Go down
FearDark
Insect
FearDark

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 6:43 am

believe me,
those things you call fake are going deeper than you think.
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 7:53 am

Show me that it's more then what I say it is. Wink Then I might believe you.
Back to top Go down
FearDark
Insect
FearDark

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 8:12 am

i cant let you believe anything if you dont want to accept there are more forms of satanism out there,
that are even to sick to discribe, and you dont want to believe it cause it gives your modern way a bad name.
i know the person, that was the fith wive of satan so.
and became christian^^
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 8:21 am

I know all the stories, and I’m interested, but I have not seen anything that makes me think it’s anything more then a way for Christians to give us a bad name.

Because it is only Christians that I hear about this. No Atheist ever says “I was a Satanist, and I have witnessed the most horrible things before I got away.”

Do you understand why I am sceptical about this? Not only to defend my religion, but also because it makes little sense to me.
Back to top Go down
FearDark
Insect
FearDark

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 8:27 am

youll always have that kind of christians,
you have them in any kind of religions,
but christians are more busy with the spiritual world then others,
christians know that there is a devil called satan,
not to offend you or anything, but you gave modern satanism a wrong name,
satan on its own stands for bad things and evil,
can you blame some christians judge it?!
but there are even christians that judgje me,
even if i wear christian clothing or something,
just because im different,
you should pay attention on that,
there are other christians who are different to.
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 8:42 am

I understand that it's difficult for a Christian to look beyond the name Satan, and I don't blame them. But that’s why I think the whole Satanic abuse and sacrifice is nonsense, because the only people that talk about it, feel they would benefit from our defeat.

And I did not call it Satanism, Anton Szandor LaVey did. And many of the things you see as evil, we see as good, or as a part of life.

And I know you're not all the same, and I know Christians often talk badly about other Christians as well. Even going as far as to call other groups devils, because of slight disagreements.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satanism and Satanists
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Religion :: Non-Theist-
Jump to: