Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Satanism and Satanists

Go down 
+2
FearDark
Zarra
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FearDark
Insect
FearDark

Male
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Satanism and Satanists - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:05 am

yeah indeed,
but believe me there are sick men out there that do that kind of stuff,
and yeah i dont like to call my self a christian sometimes because of such people,
though i fully believe the bible and all of that,
but i really hate that judging people thing.
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female
Number of posts : 996
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:23 am

You will never hear me deny that some people can do sick things. And yeah, some of those people might be Satanists Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.zarra.nl
Sigma.
Wolf
Sigma.

Male
Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 11:11 am

FearDark wrote:

Like, all of it, or just parts and different interpretation?
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male
Number of posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:37 pm

FearDark wrote:

Including the part that justifies tortute (stoning) child abuse and states that women are inferiour
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:39 am

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Christians belief that went out the window when Jesus paid for the sins of humanity.
Although they still hold on to some ideas that seem out-dated to me, and come from the old testament.
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:22 pm

It went out the window because they couldn't use it anymore. Homosexuals are still being shunned from teh church,yet that is in the same testament that justifies child abuse and stoning your fellow men. They took what they could use,and dismiss the rest saying it's rediculous. They've always done that.
Back to top Go down
Sigma.
Wolf
Sigma.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:03 pm

We are talking about christians,
so manipulating to get just what they want you to do.
is normal
duh
Demonhog
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:24 pm

Just because they follow some book a crackhead wrote (historians say that almost every prophet known roght now was high when he was contacted by god) they get the right to lie and manipulate people?! damn,almost enough to make me convert.

Almost.
Back to top Go down
Sigma.
Wolf
Sigma.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:16 am

They were high,
that explains a lot of it right?
so get high, and maybe they get you to be conversed.
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:27 pm

i'm not that big a fan of getting high or drunk. I like to know what i'm doing.
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:34 pm

They had a lot of reasons to want to escape from reality back then, and they didn't know it was bad for their health.

But for any further discussions about Christianity, you can post in the Christianity topic (in Religion - Theist)

Back to Satanism for this topic, does anyone have any questions about Satanism? Anything that is still not clear or anything you wish to discuss?
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:40 am

Old, but still interesting:

Part 1
Part 2
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:56 pm

Church of Satan stops (alleged) murder plot!

A teenager was arrested after a leader of the Church of Satan turned over to the FBI an e-mail the high school student had written to the sect in which he threatened to kill his grandparents, authorities said.

Andrew Culver, 18, told police the e-mail detailing his intention to kill his grandparents and steal their money and car was a joke, said Bazetta Township Police Chief Charles Sayers.

Culver sent the message Wednesday to Peter Gilmore, the high priest of the New York City-based Church of Satan, Sayers said. Gilmore alerted the FBI, which notified local police. Culver was taken out of class Thursday and questioned by police, Sayers said.

Gilmore said his church discards most of the hundreds of e-mails it receives daily. But Culver’s message stood out, he said.

“I thought it could be a joke, but with recent events in Colorado and Nebraska, I thought it was better to play it safe,”
Back to top Go down
Sigma.
Wolf
Sigma.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:04 pm

Hmm, the fbi sucks, but so does killing your grandparents.
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:24 am

Especialy if you're doing it for the cash, and are stupid enough to tell people about it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:52 pm

Talk Back with Bob Larsen / Bob VS Boyd

Old radio interviews between Christian radio talk show-host, Bob Larsen, and priest of the Church of Satan, Boyd Rice. Every debate is about one hour long. But the sheer outrage coming from Bob, makes it a lot of fun to listen to.
Back to top Go down
SekhmetCLS
Bird of prey
SekhmetCLS

Male
Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:20 pm

Hmm, bit late saying this, but lets keep this topic centered to the Traditional and Modern Satanists.

There's lots of forms of satanism...and also lots of forms of christianity.
Or any other religion for that matter.

And good action of Gilmore, sad thing i can imagine people saying: "They did it so people ignore their evil acts! omg11!!!1one!11!!"

Ah well ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sekhmetcls/index.htm
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:04 pm

Yeah, but who cares? People, especialy in America, have been saying all sort of horrid things about the Church of Satan, and Satanism in general. But to be fair, that is only to be expected with a name like that, in a predominantly Christian country.
Back to top Go down
SekhmetCLS
Bird of prey
SekhmetCLS

Male
Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:39 pm

Zarra wrote:
Yeah, but who cares? People, especialy in America, have been saying all sort of horrid things about the Church of Satan, and Satanism in general. But to be fair, that is only to be expected with a name like that, in a predominantly Christian country.

People say too much nowadays, I don't care for anything.
The we care for everything attitude got America in the mess they are in now...
You can't even greet someone properly without being sued for not having same colored socks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sekhmetcls/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Satanists   Satanism and Satanists - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satanism and Satanists
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Religion :: Non-Theist-
Jump to: