Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What movie did you watch last?

Go down 
+3
Dark Jjay
Sigma.
Zarra
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-05-16

What movie did you watch last? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 12:28 am

Dont like comedy, acction or animation movies!!

Drama, History, True events, Criminology etc are my thing...

Seven, American History X, Good Will Hunting, Amores Perros, Picasso, Mistic River, Laberinto del Fauno, etc etc...
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female
Number of posts : 996
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:33 am

I like all kinds of movies, but horror/thriller and some comedies are my favorites. And animation... hell, I'm studying to become an animator, I think that says it all!

But Se7en, Pan's Labyrinth (Laberinto del Fauno) and American History X are some of my favourite movies as well.

(If you like Se7en, you should also check out Resurrection)
Back to top Go down
http://www.zarra.nl
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:22 pm

Zarra wrote:
I like all kinds of movies, but horror/thriller and some comedies are my favorites. And animation... hell, I'm studying to become an animator, I think that says it all!

But Se7en, Pan's Labyrinth (Laberinto del Fauno) and American History X are some of my favourite movies as well.

(If you like Se7en, you should also check out Resurrection)

I will check on it....did you see the movie Momentum? good one too....The pinanist, Saving Private Ryan...are some good ones too....
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:59 pm

The name momentum sounds familair, but I'm not sure if I have seen it or not.

Saving private rian... I'm not that into war films, do you think I would still like it?

The Pianist, I'll go see it.

And seeing as you are obviously interested in stories about war, and nazism, this short film might improve your opinion of animated movies: Hitler's Children - Education for death
It's a anti-nazism film about the children of germany, produced by Disney.
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:33 pm

What's Beetlejuice about?

Tenacious D - The pick of destiny (Rock comedy)

Only watch this if you're a tenacious D fan or are incredibly drunk
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:06 am

Zarra wrote:
The name momentum sounds familair, but I'm not sure if I have seen it or not.

Saving private rian... I'm not that into war films, do you think I would still like it?

The Pianist, I'll go see it.

And seeing as you are obviously interested in stories about war, and nazism, this short film might improve your opinion of animated movies: Hitler's Children - Education for death
It's a anti-nazism film about the children of germany, produced by Disney.

Both the pianist and private ryan you will like a lot....they are not really about war but mostly a history that developed in the war times!! both great films, the pianist is going to blow your mind, plus is based on a true story!!

Also you should watch "A Cinderella history" and “A million dollar baby” …
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:09 am

Beetlejuice is about a man and a women who die. Their afterlife is in their own house, they can't leave that house. Then new people move in and change everything. The "ghosts" try to scare the new people off, but they are not very good at it.

And Jjay, I liked the The pick of destiny, eventhough I'm never drunk, and haven't seen anything else by Tenacious D.

I'll add those movies to my 'to watch' list Vlad.
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:11 pm

Then you're probably an exception, because hasn't got very good reviews, even y tenacious D fans. I'm a big D fan,so i enjoyed it Smile especially the epic showdown at the end xD
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:43 pm

I think comedies hardly ever get good ratings, especially the ones that are actually funny. Wink Critics only like serious, polite movies about children who die of well-known diseases and people who fall in love.

And I also think that the pick of destiny is probaly a lot funnier if you like metal music. I don't think many movie critics are metal-fans.
Back to top Go down
Varg Vikernes
Plant
Varg Vikernes

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:20 pm

Zarra wrote:
I think comedies hardly ever get good ratings, especially the ones that are actually funny. Wink Critics only like serious, polite movies about children who die of well-known diseases and people who fall in love.

And I also think that the pick of destiny is probaly a lot funnier if you like metal music. I don't think many movie critics are metal-fans.
hahaahaha pick of destiny what the fuck does that movie has to do with metal
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:25 pm

Pick of destiny is the fictional story of how the acoustic metal band (is that even possible?) Tenacious D was formed. They have a lot more metal feel to their music then they usually do. And it has all the metal standards in there. A lot of references tot he deval,an epic showdown, started rockin' when he was young etc etc. Aside from that, the story developes as a funny, original story with mor dept then you'd expect from a flick with jack black.

So yeah,ithat's what it has to do with metal XD
Back to top Go down
Sigma.
Wolf
Sigma.

Male
Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:15 pm

"carver"
a teen horror
boobies everywhere!
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:34 pm

Teen horror sucks! It's never funny, and it's never gruesome.
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:18 pm

Blergh...I hate slasher/carver flicks

You'd think boobs and murder make a good combination. Luckily they have shown me otherwise, before i became a murder/rapist to find out.
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:15 pm

I just watched Gattaca, it's probably the best sci-fi movie I have ever seen, I recommend you all watch it.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:27 am

Zarra wrote:
I just watched Gattaca, it's probably the best sci-fi movie I have ever seen, I recommend you all watch it.

Saw it long time ago....very good movie....
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:51 am

Yeah, it definitely is!

Last movie I watched is The Mist, it's a great story.
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:48 pm

Zarra wrote:

Last movie I watched is The Mist, it's a great story.

What's it about?
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:58 pm

It's about a town. Where after a big storm, thick fog starts to form. Many people rush to the supermarket to buy supplies, but they all get locked in when the mist turns out to be more then just mist. The ending is quite surprising.

It's a story by Stephen King.

Last couple of movies I watched:
* The Orphanage, great movie, it's a very standard haunted house story, but it's worked out incredibly well.
* My kid could paint that, a documentary about a 4 year old girl who paints. Her abstract paintings are so popular that people are willing to pay big bucks.
And at the moment I am watching Fritz the Cat, it was the first animated movie that ever got a X-rating.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:03 pm

Zarra wrote:
It's about a town. Where after a big storm, thick fog starts to form. Many people rush to the supermarket to buy supplies, but they all get locked in when the mist turns out to be more then just mist. The ending is quite surprising.

It's a story by Stephen King.

Last couple of movies I watched:
* The Orphanage, great movie, it's a very standard haunted house story, but it's worked out incredibly well.
* My kid could paint that, a documentary about a 4 year old girl who paints. Her abstract paintings are so popular that people are willing to pay big bucks.
And at the moment I am watching Fritz the Cat, it was the first animated movie that ever got a X-rating.

* The Orphanage: this one sounds good...

Did anyone watched Bewolf yet? I can rent it via Sky but I dont know if its a good movie...
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:13 pm

I heard it doesn't do the original story much good. But it is a spectacular movie on it's own.
I haven't seen it myself.
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:48 pm

Beowolf is one of those standart epic battle/mythology movies. Rent it if you like that kind of movies. If not,stay clear Wink
Back to top Go down
Sigma.
Wolf
Sigma.

Male
Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:35 pm

sicko, the new michael more movie, loved it.
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:57 pm

Sigma. wrote:
sicko, the new michael more movie, loved it.

The beginning where that guy is stitching his own arm is brilliant XD
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:24 pm

Yeah it was a good movie, made me want to live in America even less then I already did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What movie did you watch last?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next