Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What movie did you watch last?

Go down 
+3
Dark Jjay
Sigma.
Zarra
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-05-16

What movie did you watch last? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:29 pm

Zarra wrote:
Yeah it was a good movie, made me want to live in America even less then I already did.
The only good thing about the Us are the girls and the fast food...that is all....

Canada is much better to live...
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female
Number of posts : 996
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:39 pm

I though all the girls there were a couple of hundred kilos? To much mac donalds. Demonhog
Back to top Go down
http://www.zarra.nl
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:47 pm

Zarra wrote:
I though all the girls there were a couple of hundred kilos? To much mac donalds. Demonhog

Many are...but many more are great looking too....I see them all the time in Mexican beaches and they are hot....

Many girls in the Us do all sorts of sports since junior high, therefore they stay in good shape....and they are very open minded when it comes to sex...
Back to top Go down
Sigma.
Wolf
Sigma.

Male
Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:03 am

Vlad wrote:
Zarra wrote:

Many are...but many more are great looking too....I see them all the time in Mexican beaches and they are hot....

Many girls in the Us do all sorts of sports since junior high, therefore they stay in good shape....and they are very open minded when it comes to sex...
Hmm, those mexican girls got it going on!
Oh well, i just have a thing for long brown curly hair<3
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:51 pm

Sigma. wrote:
Vlad wrote:
Zarra wrote:

Hmm, those mexican girls got it going on!
Oh well, i just have a thing for long brown curly hair<3

I think some of my girl co worker will be vary much your type then my friend!!
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:38 am

Back on topic now:

Did anyone watch "Joshua" yet!!...I bet you guys are going to like it a bunch!! give it a try.... cyclops
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:01 am

I'll watch it soon! Looks like a cool movie.
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:01 pm

Never heard of it. What's it about?
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:05 pm

Joshua

Sam Rockwell and Vera Farmiga star in director George Ratliff's uncomfortable psychological thriller Joshua, as Brad and Abby Cairn, an affluent young stockbroker and his wife, raising children in New York City. Their firstborn, the nine-year-old Joshua (Jacob Kogan) is a frighteningly intelligent child - to such a degree that he thinks and acts decades ahead of his age. Nearly always clad in formal wear and demonstrating limitless brilliance as a pianist - with a marked predilection for "dissonant" classical pieces - Joshua gravitates toward his gay aesthete uncle (Dallas Roberts) as a close friend, but distances himself from his immediate kith - particularly when Abby brings a newborn baby sister home from the hospital and unwisely alienates the young tyke. As the days pass, one at a time, the mood at the house regresses from healthy and happy to strange, unsettled and disorienting; meanwhile, bizarre events transpire. As the baby's whines drive an already strained Abby to the point of a nervous breakdown, Joshua devolves from eccentric to downright sociopathic behavior, discarding all of his toys, disemboweling a stuffed animal, and killing off pets. One at a time, family members also begin to suffer tragic fates - but are they Joshua's fevered and psychotic doings or merely the result of happenstance?

(IMDB.com)
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:11 pm

Sounds cool

Last movie i watched was Black Sheep. It's supposed to be a serious Horror movie (kind of like Birds, but with sheep) but in turned out like a horror movie parody that takes itself a bit TOO serious. It has everything, from crappy acting and a crazy hippie to Were-sheep. Go watch it like a comedy, not like a horror movie.
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:25 pm

It does not take itself serious at all... have you not seen the trailer? Or have you missed all the jokes in the movie? It is definitely meant to be a horror-comedy.

If you want to see a cheap movie, with horrible acting, that takes itself very very serious, go and see "Cradle of fear", I can't say it was the worse movie I have ever seen, because that would be "B.T.K. killer" but it's still a awful movie.

You should go and see B.T.K. killer as well, and for the best effect, read some stuff about the real murders first, because then you will see that the movie gets everything wrong, making a great story absolutely horrible, and acting it out in the worst way possible. Don't be fooled by the cover, which actually looks pretty good... because they spend more money on the cover then the actual movie. DON'T BUY THIS MOVIE! Download it, or borrow it from me. Don't support this filmmaker.
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:41 pm

Persepolis - A 2d animated movie about war, suppression and islam, it was a bit slow, but other then that it's a great movie, and everyone should go and see it. Based on a true story.

The hole - A movie about 4 teenagers who get locked-up in a bunker. Nice little twist at the end, altough it was to be expected. It's a okay movie, but not spectacular in any way.

The last hangman - It's about Albert Pierrepoint, a english executer. And his life. Based on true events.
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:50 pm

The Dark Knight

I was a little sceptic at first, but i REALLY loved this movie. It's not a real superhero movie. The joker is just fucking brilliant. it has a nice dark feel and some shockmoments where you least expect it. And it has the best magic trick in it...EVER!
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:16 pm

American Gangster is a good one too.....real life!!
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:09 am

Rendition, a very good movie! You should all go and see it.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:30 pm

Zarra wrote:
Rendition, a very good movie! You should all go and see it.

Who's acting on that movie??
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:41 pm

Copy paste:

Omar Metwally ... Anwar El-Ibrahimi

Reese Witherspoon ... Isabella Fields El-Ibrahimi

Aramis Knight ... Jeremy El-Ibrahimi

Rosie Malek-Yonan ... Nuru El-Ibrahimi

Jake Gyllenhaal ... Douglas Freeman

Hadar Ratzon ... Safiya

Moa Khouas ... Khalid

Zineb Oukach ... Fatima Fawal

Yigal Naor ... Abasi Fawal

Laila Mrabti ... Lina Fawal

David Fabrizio ... William Dixon

Mounir Margoum ... Rani

Driss Roukhe ... Bahi

J.K. Simmons ... Lee Mayer

Meryl Streep ... Corrine Whitman

For more info: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0804522/
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:49 pm

You think is aviable to rent already?
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:07 pm

Yeah, probably!
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:11 am

Death Sentence.

I had a couple of films that I downloaded ages ago, so I didn't know what they were about any more. I just started watching one at random. Death Sentence. And it's a great movie. Go watch it without reading a description, without knowing what it is about, like I did. Because I think that made it even better.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:49 pm

I will look for it...

How about "Death man walking" nice movie!!
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:50 pm

Do you mean the Green Mile?
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:53 pm

No I did saw “green mile” and is not bad either...

“Death man walking” has Sean Penn as the leading actor....good movie Zarra!!!
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:59 pm

What's it about? Is it like the green mile? I bet it doesn't have any super awesome mice in it...
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:27 pm

LoL...not really, is about a guy that is charge with rape and murder, he gets into a close relationship with a nun and the movie goes around his acceptance of his dead and how it affects people around him....cool movie!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What movie did you watch last?   What movie did you watch last? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What movie did you watch last?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next