Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

There is no god!

Go down 
+6
Christine
SekhmetCLS
r.vanherk
FearDark
Dark Jjay
Zarra
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female
Number of posts : 996
Registration date : 2008-03-07

There is no god! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There is no god!   There is no god! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:28 am

I think an all-powerful and all-knowing god, wouldn't care about us humans.

Do we cry when an ant gets killed? Do we listen to what they want? NO! Because compared to us, they are weak, small and stupid. Just like we would be in the eyes of a god.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zarra.nl
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: There is no god!   There is no god! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 9:39 pm

Okay,see it like this. You get a child. You carry that fuck in your belly for 9 months, wash it, care for it, feed it etc etc. And when it's old enough to think for itself, it doesn't believe in you caring nurturing it etc. You'd be pissed. It's normal behavior that you want a little gratitude.
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: There is no god!   There is no god! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:16 pm

If you build an anthill, would you get mad if the ants don't worship you?

A child is, in a way, above it's parent in the natural world, a parents instinct is to care for their child above themselves to ensure that their genes will live on after they are gone.

We are not like children to a god, we are little, pesky things that destroy most of the other things it created.

I really can't get the idea of a all-knowing, all-powerful god, giving a fuck about a couple of humans.

If he/she/it cares so much about living beings, nature would be kinder and there would be no death. Everything would live forever and would not have the ability to breed. Until that happens, I think that, if there is a god, it doesn't care about a individual life.
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: There is no god!   There is no god! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:28 am

If there was no god who was jesus' his father?
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: There is no god!   There is no god! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:32 am

Joseph of Nazareth was the father.
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: There is no god!   There is no god! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:36 am

Wow god is going to be pissed if he is going to hear that this joseph guy slept with his bitch
Back to top Go down
Christine
Plant
Christine

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: There is no god!   There is no god! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:29 pm

Joseph of Nazareth wasn't the real father of Jesus. God let Jesus grow in Maria, but this doesn't mean that Joseph has slept with Maria. With God around, everything is possible! Only God is the father of Jesus. And Maria wasn't the wife of God.
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: There is no god!   There is no god! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:33 pm

Welcome to the forum Christine.

Why did god not just create Jesus, and let him decent unto earth? Why did Jesus have to be born out of a human female?
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: There is no god!   There is no god! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:42 pm

god never asked permission for letting a baby grew inside of maria so technicly he raped her
Back to top Go down
Christine
Plant
Christine

PostSubject: Re: There is no god!   There is no god! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:48 pm

Zarra wrote:
Welcome to the forum Christine.

Why did god not just create Jesus, and let him decent unto earth? Why did Jesus have to be born out of a human female?

Because Jesus was just a person, like us. He was a baby, a child, a grown up. This showed us that he was one of us, and how lovely it was that he gave his life for us to save us.
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

PostSubject: Re: There is no god!   There is no god! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:50 pm

That doesn't change the fact that, technically, maria WAS raped.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Plant
Christine

PostSubject: Re: There is no god!   There is no god! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:51 pm

EnemyOfGod wrote:
god never asked permission for letting a baby grew inside of maria so technicly he raped her

No he didn't ask that. But he knew that Maria wanted a baby! And that wasn't pollible anymore, because she was too old for it. The angel Gabriel came to her, and told her that a baby was growing in her! The sun of God! And she was so happy with it!
Back to top Go down
Christine
Plant
Christine

PostSubject: Re: There is no god!   There is no god! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:52 pm

Dark Jjay wrote:
That doesn't change the fact that, technically, maria WAS raped.

That was not the answer to that question. But to a question from Zarra
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

PostSubject: Re: There is no god!   There is no god! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:58 pm

wait, how old was Maria when she had jezus? Because she's portrayed somewhere between 20-30 yeasrs old on her statues/paintings. And memopause doesn't kick in until somewhere around the 50's. Besides,she was married to joseph,and i'm pretty sure they did more then hold hands at those times,when public portrayings of sexuality were at an all time high.

Given from those facts,i dont think Maria was a virgin mother,and that she didn't want to be looked down upon by her fellow man,so she made up this story,and later raised Jezus to be very religious. This automatically means putting questionmarks on established religions when you're at a certain age.

I also dont think that the bible is a good source of information. Nowadays, if me and 12 of my friends wrote a similar story,you know what it would be called? FICTION! So quit your wining. And besides,when was the last time we saw a portraying of godly power? And what about a new coming of jezus? Never happened. And dont even get me started about the book of revelations. That has been busted wide open so many times it's ridiculous.

Conclusion? : It's a lie. Period
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: There is no god!   There is no god! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:03 pm

I could be wrong, but I don't think they were married yet when she had Jesus.
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

PostSubject: Re: There is no god!   There is no god! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:04 pm

They were. That was stomped in so severely in junior high,it's never getting out.

Besides,why else would he have stayed with Maria who was pregnant with a child that wasn't his?
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: There is no god!   There is no god! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:46 am

I read up on it, Mary was pregnant first and THEN married Joseph. She got pregnant when they were engaged, which in those times, was illegal.

So maybe it was their child, and they would be executed for having sex without being married. So they thought up a story about immaculate conception and the son of god, never thinking it would get that much out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: There is no god!   There is no god! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:50 am

And also, Christine, she was 20 years old when she had the child:
Born: c. 20 B.C. Where she was born, and when she died, are not known.
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

PostSubject: Re: There is no god!   There is no god! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:12 pm

Zarra wrote:
I read up on it, Mary was pregnant first and THEN married Joseph. She got pregnant when they were engaged, which in those times, was illegal.

So maybe it was their child, and they would be executed for having sex without being married. So they thought up a story about immaculate conception and the son of god, never thinking it would get that much out of hand.

Hmm...i was convinced they were married BEFORE, but if you looked it up...

As for the rest,exactly what i said
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf
Vlad

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: There is no god!   There is no god! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:13 pm

Christine wrote:
Joseph of Nazareth wasn't the real father of Jesus. God let Jesus grow in Maria, but this doesn't mean that Joseph has slept with Maria. With God around, everything is possible! Only God is the father of Jesus. And Maria wasn't the wife of God.

That is what the bible says, real life and manuscripts from that time says other wise...

You have to remember that the bible was written 60 to 90 years after Jesus die...and by any chance did you know how those 4 gospels were chosen to be used in the bible? Because they were more than 80 gospels around that time (including the Judas gospel), and the church had to use 4 only....and all those 80 gospels say different things and have very different accounts of what really happen at that time,,,,

So the bible is no more accurate that what I can tell you about my great grandfather’s life….

We really have to stick to the manuscripts writing in the years that Jesus was around, and they say very different wise about his life, where he came from and how he was an unique man walking among us…
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: There is no god!   There is no god! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:22 pm

I like one of the gospels that the church left out... the gospel of Judas.

Judas claimed that Jesus asked him to make sure he was executed, because that's what had to happen to save mankind. The other people with Jesus wouldn't understand that he had to die, so he asked his best friend, Judas. Who understood and then 'betrayed' Jesus, with all the best intentions, to make sure the prophecy was fulfilled.

Also, Judas wrote down that Jesus said that the god that created earth, was not the god they should be praising, and that that god was not his father. The other followers didn’t understand this, so they never mentioned it again.
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

PostSubject: Re: There is no god!   There is no god! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:18 am

I've got a question. Who actually wrote the story of jezus his birth? It cant be one of the deciples,because that was from WAAAAAAAAAAY before Jezus started the Christian gospel.

If it was written by one of the deciples,it's final proof that Christianity is a hoax. Hmm... Maybe Jezus was an early criminal mastermind,who started a cult to cause an uproar. And, because the current leaders saw this as dangerous,he was execcuted in the way he was to set an example. (which is a very plausible explanation. Public executions to keep the others in line were very common at that time). And, because his followers didn't like it, they made up the whole "died for our sins" and resurection bullshit. It's fucking easy to roll away a stone if you're with 11 people,let alone steal and hide/dispose of a body.

More proof?
Back to top Go down
Zarra
Wolf
Zarra

Female

PostSubject: Re: There is no god!   There is no god! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:24 pm

I think Jesus is based off of the Egyptian god Horus, it's the most logical theory I have heard so far.

Jesus:
0 Main role: Saviour of mankind. Other names: The good shepherd, the lamb of God, the bread of life, the son of man, the Word, the fisher, the winnower. Associated with the Zodiac Sign: Pisces, the fish.
1 Born from a virgin
2 Only begotten son of Yehovah
3 Mother's name is Mary
4 Human father's name is Joseph
5 Father is of royal decadence
6 Born in a cave or stable
7 His birth was announced by an angel, to his mother.
8 Birth heralded by an unidentified "star in the East."
9 Sheppards witnessed the birth
10 Later witnessed by three wise men
11 Herod tried to have Jesus murdered
12 Taken by parents to the temple for what is today called a bar mitzvah ritual
13 12 years of age when the ritual was preformed
14 No data between the ages of 12 and 30
15 Baptism at the river Jordan
16 30 years of age at baptism
17 Baptised by John the Baptiser who was later beheaded
18 Taken from the desert in Palestine up a high mountain by his arch-rival Satan
19 Walked on water, cast out demons, healed the sick, restored sight to the blind. He ordered the sea with a "Peace, be still" command.
20 Died by crucifixion next to two thieves
21 Buried in a tomb
22 Descended to hell after his death, and resurrected after about 30 to 38 hours
23 Will reign for 1000 years in the future.

Horus:
0 Main role: Saviour of mankind. Other names: The good shepherd, the lamb of God, the bread of life, the son of man, the Word, the fisher, the winnower. Associated with the Zodiac Sign: Pisces, the fish.
1 Born from a virgin
2 Only begotten son of Osiris
3 Mother's name is Meri
4 Human father's name is Seb
5 Father is of royal decadence
6 Born in a cave
7 His birth was announced by an angel, to his mother.
8 Birth heralded by the star Sirius, the morning star.
9 Sheppards witnessed the birth
10 Later witnessed by three solar deities
11 Herut tried to have Horus murdered
12 Horus came of age with a special ritual, when his eye was restored.
13 12 years of age when the ritual was preformed
14 No data between the ages of 12 and 30
15 Baptism at the river Eridanus
16 30 years of age at baptism
17 Baptised by Anup the Baptiser who was later beheaded
18 Taken from the desert of Amenta up a high mountain by his arch-rival Set
19 Horus walked on water, cast out demons, healed the sick, restored sight to the blind. He "stilled the sea by his power."
20 Died by crucifixion next to two thieves
21 Buried in a tomb
22 Descended to hell after his death, and resurrected after 3 days
23 Will reign for 1000 years in the future.
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf
Dark Jjay

Male

PostSubject: Re: There is no god!   There is no god! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:28 pm

That's a bit scary... but probably the best explanation.

On a sidenote,what happened to Christine XD
Back to top Go down
Greek Warrior
Plant
Greek Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: There is no god!   There is no god! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:34 pm

I believe in the Christian God and in Jesus Christ and the holy Ghost. The reason is that He gives me a inner fealing that is good. My prayers are awnsered. Thats the most importand reason why I belive in God.
I found something nice on the internet and it says; I belive in God like a blind man believes in the sun. Not because he sees her but because he feels her.
Thats the most importand reason the inner feeling I have with God.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is no god!   There is no god! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There is no god!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Religion :: Theist-
Jump to: